Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is some next level autism

Trying to capture that g4p audience

cope. DBZ super saiyan music best music for workout even tho i dont listen to any of it anymore

@Popbob this one is funny esp with the movements

Morondestiny's alex is the real plane fapping curry.

Proof:
kBQad9l.jpg

@Popbob this one is funny esp with the movements

Just fucking lol at using Fist of The North Star song as his worout music. As if he is even remotely as badass as the Chads in that anime were. All of them were tall, dimorphic, mascualine guys with strong features and hot gfs.

this guy is so fucking gay LMAO!!!

Does this guy ever have any females in his pics or videos? I didn't see a single female on his instagram.

lovin the alphadestiny threads even tho im a fan of him lool

Just fucking lol at using Fist of The North Star song as his worout music. As if he is even remotely as badass as the Chads in that anime were. All of them were tall, dimorphic, mascualine guys with strong features and hot gfs.
He wants to be alpha he works out all day to prove he is badass
Does this guy ever have any females in his pics or videos? I didn't see a single female on his instagram.
Nope, no females on his comments as well, damn.

He wants to be alpha he works out all day to prove he is badass

Nope, no females on his comments as well, damn.
If he was badass he would stick to PL not quit and start doing fitness shit

If he was badass he would stick to PL not quit and start doing fitness shit
Lol I noticed that all his equiptment is around his house. He needs to do powerlifing or competr with others and see how well he is, maybe then he will get some attention from femoids , maybe

Lol I noticed that all his equiptment is around his house. He needs to do powerlifing or competr with others and see how well he is, maybe then he will get some attention from femoids , maybe
That's beause he is a sore loser with shitty genetics and he knows his destiny is to fail at PL

That's beause he is a sore loser with shitty genetics and he knows his destiny is to fail at PL
Kek. I think he should just join a gang and play cartel game, it suits him ver much. Just take a look at this pic looking like thug

IMG 1881

Isn't this dude like 4'11 or something

Stop criticizing VirginDestiny, you lazy fuck!

i'd beat the shit out of him tbh