Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this is th eonly pl;ace i get the most social interactions anymore

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
im too autistic i dont know what to say to start conversations besides shit[posts because o haven nothing goign on in my life

Same for me, and honestly, it's one of the few times in my life I've actually ever had any positive social interaction at all, so I'll take what I can get at this point.

Same for me, and honestly, it's one of the few times in my life I've actually ever had any positive social interaction at all, so I'll take what I can get at this point.
my schizoness is taking over because its the worlds faulkt, humans arent good at psotibve things anymore they are evil brother they BROKED ME I CANT TELL REALTIY FROM FNAYTASY ANYMORE THEY FCUMIIGN BROJKED ME

my schizoness is taking over because its the worlds faulkt, humans arent good at psotibve things anymore they are evil brother they BROKED ME I CANT TELL REALTIY FROM FNAYTASY ANYMORE THEY FCUMIIGN BROJKED ME
I've often found myself wondering if I've veered off too far into fantasy, sometimes. It's hard to break free, when reality is a such an unpleasing place to be.

I've often found myself wondering if I've veered off too far into fantasy, sometimes. It's hard to break free, when reality is a such an unpleasing place to be.
WHY was i born if i was born to be the most unlucky why COULDNBT I HAVE BEEN ABORTED FUCKING IT WATCHING THIS THE FUCK YOU DID YOU COULDNT HAVE ABORTED ME I NEEED TO NOT EXXISTS KILLL MEE

WHY was i born if i was born to be the most unlucky why COULDNBT I HAVE BEEN ABORTED FUCKING IT WATCHING THIS THE FUCK YOU DID YOU COULDNT HAVE ABORTED ME I NEEED TO NOT EXXISTS KILLL MEE
When I feel like this, I get high. It's literally the only thing that helps to ebb the pain.

When I feel like this, I get high. It's literally the only thing that helps to ebb the pain.
I wish i had deweed but im still stuck at parents, they hate weed, they are conservativecuks , ones a midget latinA WHICH I HATE FUCKING LATINASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS RUIN THE WORLDDD 4'10 females should never reprodcue... FUCK shes with my stepdad a 6'2 white man with a miltiaristc bluepilled horrifying foid worship asttitude which i had toi endure teason for the next 10 years w WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS, HHNG UNIVERSE WONT ANSWER.... ILL DESTRIOY THE UNIVERSE i need to become more eren

I wish i had deweed but im still stuck at parents, they hate weed, they are conservativecuks , ones a midget latinA WHICH I HATE FUCKING LATINASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS RUIN THE WORLDDD 4'10 females should never reprodcue... FUCK shes with my stepdad a 6'2 white man with a miltiaristc bluepilled horrifying foid worship asttitude which i had toi endure teason for the next 10 years w WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS, HHNG UNIVERSE WONT ANSWER.... ILL DESTRIOY THE UNIVERSE i need to become more eren
Do you not have a place to hide edibles?

Do you not have a place to hide edibles?
i dont even know where to get any, nor do i want to get kicked out,. its over i suffer from crippling lonlieness now why why did humans fail me.,, they WEREW SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER... OOOAAUGH WEVEYRHTINGA WRONG IT NEEDS TO BE DESTRIOYED DESTROY THE WORLD

i dont even know where to get any, nor do i want to get kicked out,. its over i suffer from crippling lonlieness now why why did humans fail me.,, they WEREW SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER... OOOAAUGH WEVEYRHTINGA WRONG IT NEEDS TO BE DESTRIOYED DESTROY THE WORLD
I'm sorry, man. I guess I'm lucky my father is very lax about what I do. :fuk:

I'm sorry, man. I guess I'm lucky my father is very lax about what I do. :fuk:
i DONT HAVE ANYTHIGN AND IM THE ONLY ONE,,,,,,,,,,destroying the world is my true goal...... yes.... forumlate a plan for freedom

Felkt

We’re friends in a struggle :feelsaww::feelsbadman:

Forums been my major source of social interaction for years now

im too autistic i dont know what to say to start conversations besides shit[posts because o haven nothing goign on in my life
do you unironically have autism? additionally, do you have aspergers by chance?

Same here man i try generic shit like asking nerdy looking people if they liked certain videogames but evreything just misses my marks forget about girls i cant even make a platonic friend

Same here man i try generic shit like asking nerdy looking people if they liked certain videogames but evreything just misses my marks forget about girls i cant even make a platonic friend
The nerds I know are all reddit annoying faggots, Id rather have 0 friends