Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is that whore that’s obsessed with her chad boss . Everyone GTFIH

I have no words, this is brutal

In other words, looks = everything

Also he looks 5'9. Heightpill debunked?

Last edited:

height means fuck all so long as youre above 5'7

height means fuck all so long as youre above 5'7
Low IQ. If you're average height, height doesn't matter as much if you're good looking
nemojr_1
1 month ago
@nemojr_1
Awesome. So adorable.
"I may be a virgin, but at least I'm not a toxic, misogynistic incel!"

Heightpill always gets debunked by a 6+/10 face. You need to be in Europe for height to fully matter.

Heightpill always gets debunked by a 6+/10 face. You need to be in Europe for height to fully matter.
It doesn't debunk the heightpill because there are still many foids who would outright reject him because he doesn't meet their height requirement

Let that sink in

Low IQ. If you're average height, height doesn't matter as much if you're good looking

"I may be a virgin, but at least I'm not a toxic, misogynistic incel!"
Pretty much it just sucks for turbomanlets with ogre faces

Can only go by the still image so I'm not understanding the problem. Foid being a foid.

Also the typical "Let me get the foid views on Tiktok by linking on here" topic.

View attachment 399333
aEkM6EXX_700w_0.jpg

Are you in high school? I saw guys shorter than me with gfs in high school. What height is considered a turbomanlet to you?
If it helps the ones I saw in high school where turbomanlets that are 4’11 through 5’2 which is basically my neckbeard brother who simps for twitch girls daily. I’m betting they only got gfs because they’d either betabuxxxed or wore lifts

If it helps the ones I saw in high school where turbomanlets that are 4’11 through 5’2
Wtf, I don't even think I've seen a guy below 5'2 in my life
which is basically my neckbeard brother who simps for twitch girls daily.
:lul:

Does he donate to them? I'm guessing he's a virgin
I’m betting they only got gfs because they’d either betabuxxxed or wore lifts
Imagine betabuxxing in high school JFL, yeah a good amount of them probably did liftmaxx. I doubt most of their "gfs" let them do anything though

Wtf, I don't even think I've seen a guy below 5'2 in my life

:lul:

Does he donate to them? I'm guessing he's a virgin

Imagine betabuxxing in high school JFL, yeah a good amount of them probably did liftmaxx. I doubt most of their "gfs" let them do anything though
I’m betting half of my classmates are a good chunk of simps. In Florida where I’m at they have lots of them. But tbh the foids down here smell like fish.

I’m betting half of my classmates are a good chunk of simps.
The majority of men have to simp/orbit for a chance at getting a foid's attention so of course
In Florida where I’m at they have lots of them.
I live in Florida too :feelswhere:
But tbh the foids down here smell like fish.
They do? Why do you say that? I guess I haven't noticed, nah more like I've never been close enough to one to notice

The majority of men have to simp/orbit for a chance at getting a foid's attention so of course

I live in Florida too :feelswhere:

They do? Why do you say that? I guess I haven't noticed, nah more like I've never been close enough to one to notice
I say that because in classrooms on hot days as a native the rooms will stink like literal fish and rotting spaghetti, and lol behold it’s the retard foids who do nothing but try to talk cool and ghetto and literally try to look like Kim kardashian or a teen mom superstar or something. It’s worse on the bus as well because it’s equally smells just as bad when it’s all cramped together. Meanwhile most guys I knew at least showered and smelled way less bad. Foids don’t have hygiene

Last edited:
She would post here if she were a guy

Are you in high school? I saw guys shorter than me with gfs in high school.

Nope

I'm telling you nigga, I dont know where you live, but here, Height pill gets laughed at from time to time. Same deal with same height couples, they're not uncommon.

Im not going to change my point of view when I see it first hand on a day to day basis.
What height is considered a turbomanlet to you?

Anything less than 5'5". I may have misused the word turbomanlet earlier tbh

I get confused over this since I see alot of dudes shorter than me claim to be 5'6" or 5'7" , while I considered myself 5'6" for many years.

Ive seen too many niggas shorter than me have gfs, I cant put height in top 3 requirements if we aren't talking about Europe or some gigastacy wishlist.

Nope

I'm telling you nigga, I dont know where you live, but here, Height pill gets laughed at from time to time. Same deal with same height couples, they're not uncommon.

Im not going to change my point of view when I see it first hand on a day to day basis.
Those turbomanlets you see with gfs are most likely being used for resources or some ulterior motive. And hispanic foids are more willing to date their looksmatch from what I've seen
Anything less than 5'5". I may have misused the word turbomanlet earlier tbh

I get confused over this since I see alot of dudes shorter than me claim to be 5'6" or 5'7" , while I considered myself 5'6" for many years.

Ive seen too many niggas shorter than me have gfs, I cant put height in top 3 requirements if we aren't talking about Europe or some gigastacy wishlist.
How tall are you then?
I say that because in classrooms on hot days as a native the rooms will stink like literal fish and rotting spaghetti, and lol behold it’s the retard foids who do nothing but try to talk cool and ghetto and literally try to look like Kim kardashian or a teen mom superstar or something. It’s worse on the bus as well because it’s equally smells just as bad when it’s all cramped together. Meanwhile most guys I knew at least showered and smelled way less bad. Foids don’t have hygiene
:feelspuke:

Foids know they don't have to be hygienic because they'll be treated the same either way. I would've already roped if I went to your school, damn

Last edited:
Can only go by the still image so I'm not understanding the problem. Foid being a foid.

Also the typical "Let me get the foid views on Tiktok by linking on here" topic.
Bro are you retarded? What gain would I get from getting her views? Over for autistcels

She needs to be hung drawn and quartered

Those turbomanlets you see with gfs are most likely being used for resources or some ulterior motive.
I do not dispute this but every man on some level is being used by foids so it's kind of a moot point. Like a foid who only wants to be around a 6+ foot dude because she has the primitive idea that he cant get his ass kicked. She isnt going to worry about his nonchad face or his bank account if she's also wageslaving.
And hispanic foids are more willing to date their looksmatch from what I've seen
If they're born in the west, they're just as rotten as their white/black peers. Only the native born ones settle on a looksmatch because majority of men are sub5 in those shithole areas.

How tall are you then?
I just chalk myself up as 5'7" tbh

I do not dispute this but every man on some level is being used by foids so it's kind of a moot point. Like a foid who only wants to be around a 6+ foot dude because she has the primitive idea that he cant get his ass kicked.
I meant there's not really any other reason a foid should be with a turbomanlet/manlet other than his resources
She isnt going to worry about his nonchad face or his bank account if she's also wageslaving.
I doubt most foids would be fine with wageslaving for a broke tallfag. Only if he was a dark triad criminal or something like that
If they're born in the west, they're just as rotten as their white/black peers. Only the native born ones settle on a looksmatch because majority of men are sub5 in those shithole areas.
Idk, I've seen a good amount of spic foids in the west date their looksmatch
I just chalk myself up as 5'7" tbh
Never began for you

Bro are you retarded? What gain would I get from getting her views? Over for autistcels
What gain does a simp get from giving thousands to a whore in twitch? Not saying you're a simp, but that guy gets nothing out of it either.
Why does he do it?

What gain does a simp get from giving thousands to a whore in twitch? Not saying you're a simp, but that guy gets nothing out of it either.
Why does he do it?
Lol I get what you’re saying, but I literally don’t have any motivation to get her views, I just wanted to show users how that fucking bitch simps for her chad boss

I meant there's not really any other reason a foid should be with a turbomanlet/manlet other than his resources
Could be a chad face, big dick, dark triad etc etc if height was enough to make most men incel, we wouldn't have an overpopulated world.

It's not as black and white as you want try to make it out to be, how do you expect a 9to5 wageslave to betabuxx a hole who also has to work a 9to5 ? There's levels of compromise applied to determine a foid's interest and attraction.
I doubt most foids would be fine with wageslaving for a broke tallfag. Only if he was a dark triad criminal or something like that
Hambeasts are one of the most desperate who do exactly this. If the guy is good looking enough, they'll wageslave for him.

Foids that dont want to struggle will compromise face or height for a more comfortable lifestyle. Sub8 faced guy who's 6feet tall is also betabuxxing.

Betabuxxing is pointless if you're a sub5male
Idk, I've seen a good amount of spic foids in the west date their looksmatch
You mean the ugly ones? Trust me they aren't looksmatched, especially if they're foreign. Anything in the west is a serious upgrade for them when you compare those males they date over their male peers that are left behind.

A 7+/10 latin foid will always be chad only.

Never began for you
I still believe :feels:

It's why you play the game.

You pay to play, you play to win.

what are you guys on about
the moment i saw this guy all i felt was wholesomeness , respect and kindness
you guys are just jealous that he can get women being a respectful gentleman
unlike you toxic misogynist misanthropist psychopaths , shame on you inklers.

yeah boyo keep reposting her, next time make sure to link her onlyfans as well :feelsokman: @Guykild

She got lots of raises for sucking his dick

JFL he mogs the bitch hard

"This is sexual harassment. Men like this disgust me. They just take advantage of poor and economically disadvantaged women, especially in this economy!!! All the women should leave and he should be sued for sexual harassment."

-What they would say if he was incel tier

If this is looksmatch I'll use my micropenis as a glass stir for Chem lab tomorrow.

foids who do nothing but try to talk cool and ghetto and literally try to look like Kim kardashian or a teen mom superstar or something.
You have no fucking idea how much I relate to what you said, I'm a Floridian too.

Do you think hes ever had sex with her? And was that part of the interview process?

Do you think hes ever had sex with her? And was that part of the interview process?
Bro I bet my life savings they’ve done something sexual before. When a girl wants Chad, best believe she’ll get fucked by him.

Does he have buccolingual inclination of the teeth?

How come these stupid tictoc videos never play on mobile?