Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the best deck I've created thus far!

AntisocialNihilist

AntisocialNihilist

You should read Watamote
★★
Screenshot 20240213 114511
Screenshot 20240213 114704
Screenshot 20240213 155756

I had an excellent comeback duel against a good duelist online but I can't upload it here because the file is too big...

I'm bored and that's why I uploaded this, ask questions if you want idk lol.

(I don't typically talk about stuff)

What game is this?

View attachment 1063628View attachment 1063629View attachment 1063634

I had an excellent comeback duel against a good duelist online but I can't upload it here because the file is too big...

Not game related but...
a lot of guys are really into Yu-Gi-Oh but I never really got into it and as you seem like you're fully immerged I wanna know your honest opinion if it's worth the countless of hours to get into it or if you that it's good but not really worth the effort

Not game related but...
a lot of guys are really into Yu-Gi-Oh but I never really got into it and as you seem like you're fully immerged I wanna know your honest opinion if it's worth the countless of hours to get into it or if you that it's good but not really worth the effort
Yeah, it sure is a grind but I play like a no-life, great game honestly. Meta cocksuckers and their braindead decks can't harm me. I'd say it's a good game if you have a little time to spare, I battle online in ranked and casual duels and like 99% of people are only using Kaiba or yugi (both are default characters gotten by just beginning the game) sometimes I see a character from the higher stages, what I'm trying to say is many people are casuals and I win often. I see people using Unique and cool decks and it's nice to see people actually having their own consciousnesses and not just using what's broken or op or meta at the time example: Black/ruddy rose dragon and the subsequent deck to use it, but at-least they aren't stall decks (please no) I would give the game a nice 8.5/10 it's very generous compared to most games they just throw coins, gems exp tokens, and cards at you so that's my take on it, I've played for about... 3 years? throughout my old account and this one you see here (rip)

I will let you form your own opinion.

__yami_marik_yu_gi_oh_and_1_more_drawn_by_yagamikan__sample-12dc153b533faa1287224eb5a04c9d9b.jpg

Last edited:
@ericdraven10101999 @Bianor @zephyr @ars @zangano1 @Vendetta

I special summon...

Based magic cylinder.
Not game related but...
It’s fun but the power creep is insane

Swords of Revealing Light is now a playable card ????!!!!!!! :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

View attachment 1063628View attachment 1063629View attachment 1063634

jfl I remember playing this shit 15 years ago

though we made up our own rules since we didnt know how the fuck to play this shit

maybe my cards are worth something now?

jfl I remember playing this shit 15 years ago

though we made up our own rules since we didnt know how the fuck to play this shit

maybe my cards are worth something now?
Depends if you have something even remotely valuable. I'm not trying to attack you, but trading rare cards is difficult because you almost never get your money back, if it was a gift then that's different.

But hey, I just play for fun.

I'm bored... So I activate a spell.

latest

Not game related but...
Card texts have become too long for my taste in recent years and every deck is like chaining all these long combos.
I really enjoyed the metas 10-15 years ago and there's a lot of people still playing them on eg. duelingbook or even real life tournaments.
Check out "Edison Format" eg. That's rather popular.
When was it not?
I think he means it in terms of metagame. The last time I noticed someone using it in a top tier tournament deck was during german nationals 2008.
Weird artwork btw

Card texts have become too long for my taste in recent years and every deck is like chaining all these long combos.
I really enjoyed the metas 10-15 years ago and there's a lot of people still playing them on eg. duelingbook or even real life tournaments.
Check out "Edison Format" eg. That's rather popular.

I think he means it in terms of metagame. The last time I noticed someone using it in a top tier tournament deck was during german nationals 2008. View attachment 1064720 Weird artwork btw
Oh that's interesting, the reason the art looks weird by the way is because I took a picture in the middle of its reflective foil animation. And of course, sometimes in battle you can't even make a counter attack because you have no clue what your opponent is doing and there are like 5 cards on the field chained together and of course I'm not reading all that, not even like I can in the 250 second limit. Better hope you have a "Fuck everything over there" Trap/spell card, or have cards that are immune to things.

I also have this annoying time lord lava golem coffin seller burn deck (with the ability: Shadow game, of course) Yes meta cringe.

I miss old yugioh. In other words, GX and original

I have so many Yu Gi Oh cards I've been thinking about selling.