Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the most amount of posts I’ve ever made

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’ve around around 1.1K posts since last night I never made that much before the jump from wizard to overlord took me 3 days and that was 1000 posts

Postmaxxers dont deserve paragon.

97% of my posts are either in ID or the lounge and I have 65 days online I earned this
Why don’t you put all the effort that you‘ve put into this forum in building a company or wealthmaxxing in general? You seem to be very dedicated with things you’re obsessing over.
Money makes happiness!

97% of my posts are either in ID or the lounge and I have 65 days online I earned this
What will you do when u reach paragon?

Quality > Quantity

Just because it's on ID doesn't mean it's not spam. I could make a hundred water is wet threads a day in ID if I wanted to.

Who cares I’ve been banned more times than everybody on this forum I could’ve been paragon a month ago if I never got banned
you are mentally ill spammer and you should kill yourself:feelsUgh:

Who cares I’ve been banned more times than everybody on this forum I could’ve been paragon a month ago if I never got banned
The fact that anybody can spam his way up to paragon in a few months makes it a completely worthless title and every new user who achieves it a clown.

@Mellatt - I have no idea how he poxtmaxxed so much in such a short amount of time
@changeyourname (formerly @incels) was the fastest postmaxxer until he got banned, and got his name changed to @changeyourname and lost his posts. He got around 15k posts within 6 days

@changeyourname (formerly @incels) was the fastest postmaxxer until he got banned, and got his name changed to @changeyourname and lost his posts. He got around 15k posts within 6 days
they bullied him hard

This is the most amount of posts I’ve ever made​

Lmao no shit this is also the most amount of posts I've ever made too :feelskek:

Last edited: