Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the new trend in girl's clothes that we'll be seeing a lot this summer

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
SHORT DENIM  80

This along with the fake leather leggings from TikTok

But somehow, a raped girl, who has taken thousands of dicks anyway, is the victim, and the guy who, besides never getting laid, had to see foids dressed like that for chad only every day, and had to resort to rape, is the bad guy :feelstastyman:

But somehow, a raped girl, who has taken thousands of dicks anyway, is the victim
According to :soy:
and the guy who, besides never getting laid, had to see foids dressed like that for chad only every day, and had to resort to rape, is the bad guy
Cucks and whores will call a non chad a bad guy just for talking to her or approaching her.

Thanks for the suifuel

Reminds me that summer is around the corner. Being alone in the heat while everyone is having fun dressing like sluts and fucking everyday

It's the ultimate peak of rotting

Based. At least they can't take staring at women away from us

Thanks for the suifuel

Reminds me that summer is around the corner. Being alone in the heat while everyone is having fun dressing like sluts and fucking everyday

It's the ultimate peak of rotting

I wont be seeing nothing

> Body positivity!

> Female activist!

> Respect me!

> Don't objectify me! (Unless you're good looking)

Last edited:
Dressing like a slut is not a new trend

Some day going out completely naked with a speculum in both holes will be a trend for foids and we won't even be free to express how twisted and retarded this is.

Feels good living in the south hemisphere :cool:

lol and? you see that shit a million times already ( on the internet )

dont give those shits their wanted attention , you know you dont fuck them so why bother?

Feels good living in the south hemisphere :cool:
It's the same shit here, what are you talking about ? Unless you live in small backward african village, this shit is law.

Why they dress like that?

To be honest such clothes do not envoke any desire inside me. It's too slutty and primitive. The same way that twerking makes me gag this makes me sick too.

I just want to get into a car and plow through a crowd of sluts that dress like that then back up and slowly roll over them to finish the job.
In my fantasy ofc not in real life :3

I don't think I've ever seen this tbh.

Start not going outside and cutting down your meals if you can. I've started doing so.. not having breakfast as much. The less you pay into society the less it can tax you and give your hard earned money to whores.

Such a turn off

It's the same shit here, what are you talking about ? Unless you live in small backward african village, this shit is law.
We're in autumn here, that's it. Winter is coming, we're not going to see this now

We live in a society

You know what to do Boys

Attachments

• 28BF42C7-824D-4C96-A9FD-83CEBDF8C601.jpeg
    28BF42C7-824D-4C96-A9FD-83CEBDF8C601.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 32
I really need to get out more....

View attachment 433514

This along with the fake leather leggings from TikTok

But somehow, a raped girl, who has taken thousands of dicks anyway, is the victim, and the guy who, besides never getting laid, had to see foids dressed like that for chad only every day, and had to resort to rape, is the bad guy :feelstastyman:
At this point this is just wild tribe clothes that only cover the genitalia, circle back to nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back