Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what 15 year olds are doing while you rot.

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AdviceForTeens/comments/18m105s/my_boyfriend_raped_me/

F45f8e54179dc4423fb0816b58de80fb

@Tugacel was right. The teen love pill is BRUTAL.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACbktNgdu7k

Brutal teenpill:feelsrope:

I bet she got off creating and reading her reddit post

Kill them, instantly, no mercy, no such thing as children or innocence they must be rended from the flesh so I can live in peace.

You know what they’re doing instead

Well you already know

You made my day, that is pure kekfuel post of a whore

I wish my teenage era was 1% of this

Reads like lies tbh.

"But they are kids, they are pure!" - cuck millennial fuck that never fucked a young foid when they were 13 years old (nowadays they start as low as 10-12)

I want to rape teen foids and then laugh at them when they cry/get angry (in a Warframe)

I don't even understand how children do this shit, like I can't even mentally comprehend kids having sex, but alright, Also she brought the entire thing on herself and he even broke down and apologized, Stupid mother fucker, and I don't say that often. She's the reason you can't drink until you're 21.

Unrelated image.

Jesus christ, could be fake but don't act like such things don't happen.

15 years old and you need to spice it up by doing rapeplay, no fucking wonder things are fucked for us see what they've had access to? Feel like a little kid never even having any idea what any of that stuff is like

She should be gassed and be fed to locusts.

>Boyfriend
>Raped me

Confused Head Scratch GIF by State Farm

It's wild enough that they fuck, but the fact that they're doing rapeplay is just... :feelsrope: Like I can't comprehend having a sex life that advanced and FIFTEEN !

She fucking deleted it LMAO

RDT 20230917 1630472788149010777590088

But teenagers are just innocent angels.

Has a rape kink
Gets raped

So where's the problem?
full

women who are over dramatic about rape should just kill themself if it’s that hard to live with unfortunately these foids are always protected by the fucking government and get money as comfort thats why women lie about being raped they get comfort money put a Guy in jail and he even gets problems in his life after jail its so fucking pathetic make rape legal and we’ll see how pathetic and week women are without the government protecting them

Femoids love of the dramatic is a blight on society. Also the classic tactic of threatening self harm to control the relationship is typically a female tactic lol these zoomers. I guess crying can work to gasslight a teen and stay out of trouble when you go too far I guarantee that's what he was thinking. Older women don't give enough of a shit to flush when a normie cries.