Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this is what american mutts called based (general america hate thread)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Cucks
Globohomo paw

Yeah he's a jewish puppet i think everyone know that.

Also @BummerDrummer come defend your husbando
His mom driving him here on her fatmobile
Coming Throug

Doesn't matter, he's been cancelled lol
now we have Jew Biden to take "care" of "our" country

You can use that against every burgercel but not bummer.
Giga cope, all americans are mutt, he's literally in mextex

He's not, unlike other americans his family migrated two generation ago.
Giga cope. Every mericanmutt copes with this
cc7.png

His mom driving him here on her fatmobile
View attachment 397206
I’m not fat
Giga cope, all americans are mutt, he's literally in mextex
T. A literal mutt 2 different ethnicities/subcultures

did you just learn about the amerimutt meme or something, I absolutely agree that the “le mayflower WASP” people are usually mutts and that the USA has a lot of muttification but that’s only an insult a euro can make.

plus, if I’m a mutt, wouldn’t I be nonwhite and therefore you would like me more? Because I’m not white? You contradict yourself alot

You have no place in politics unless you are ready to sacrifice your life for your people.

Politicians who fail to deliver should be executed. The more power you gain the more responsibility you have

I’m not fat

did you just learn about the amerimutt meme or something, I absolutely agree that the “le mayflower WASP” people are usually mutts and that the USA has a lot of muttification but that’s only an insult a euro can make.

plus, if I’m a mutt, wouldn’t I be nonwhite and therefore you would like me more? Because I’m not white? You contradict yourself alot

1501197863351.jpg

I’m not fat

>hates white supremacists and muh nazis
>uses /pol/ meme

he says the most retarded shit that only a fed could say

If I'm a mutt then someone with a father from sweden and a mother from norway would be a mutt.
>uses /pol/ meme

I don't hate white supremacists and nazis. I hate white people. big difference ngl

i mean yeah for sure in the US there’s a lot of mutts because of the melting pot policy but you’re suppose to be using meme you probably discovered today on older generation WASPS and those weird white passing Mexicans
>uses /pol/ meme

he goes back on himself a lot if you couldn’t have guessed hehehe. I mean if he hates whites and all that wouldn’t making fun of “amerimutts” be making fun of your own “allies”? Idk I’ve never seen him use this so I’m assuming he just saw it today

he goes back on himself a lot if you couldn’t have guessed hehehe. I mean if he hates whites and all that wouldn’t making fun of “amerimutts” be making fun of your own “allies”? Idk I’ve never seen him use this so I’m assuming he just saw it today
Allies?? bro wtf are you talking about, I just hate white people. america mutts are like 40% white, and I was posting these threads on pol years ago.

Allies?? bro wtf are you talking about, I just hate white people. america mutts are like 40% white, and I was posting these threads on pol years ago.
It’s 56%, and that statistic comes from the amount of white population non hispanic in the US above 18. But that doesn’t affect me because that was made by europol because of the Mexican white skinned Americans and people like brendio, which I absolutely get and who I dislike too (and any American europhile/wermachtboo, even if their ancestry dates back there). That doesn’t rlly affect me :feelsPop:

It’s 56%, and that statistic comes from the amount of white population non hispanic in the US above 18. But that doesn’t affect me because that was made by europol because of the Mexican white skinned Americans and people like brendio, which I absolutely get and who I dislike too (and any American europhile/wermachtboo, even if their ancestry dates back there). That doesn’t rlly affect me :feelsPop:
nono, the 56% white americans are only like 40% white
768.jpg

nono, the 56% white americans are only like 40% white
768.jpg
That’s not true it’s probs closer to 50-60% but even then this doesn’t apply to me. I’m not a euraboo/wermachtboo and I don’t have any nonwhite genes/dna/whatever. You’re not rlly “owning” me rn ngl

That’s not true it’s probs closer to 50-60% but even then this doesn’t apply to me. I’m not a euraboo/wermachtboo and I don’t have any nonwhite genes/dna/whatever. You’re not rlly “owning” me rn ngl
It wasn't meant to own you, diocel just tagged you. this is a general murica hate thread

Trump ain't perfect and he has to pander to alot of dirty minorities because sadly they're already there and democracy exists.
There's a reason faggots and trannies don't vote for him generally, but keep pretending like ChinaBiden will actualy be better for the average incel, granted for a larping sandnigger who wants to "just commit violence" I guess yeah BIden should be your pick lmao, party of violent looting and murdering and identity politics.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/06/25/trump-administration-doubles-down-trans-discrimination

but keep pretending like ChinaBiden will actualy be better for the
why do embarassing w*ites think I support their other w*ite candidate?
Trump ain't perfect and he has to pander to alot of dirty minorities because sadly they're already there and democracy exists.
There's a reason faggots and trannies don't vote for him generally, but keep pretending like ChinaBiden will actualy be better for the average incel, granted for a larping sandnigger who wants to "just commit violence" I guess yeah BIden should be your pick lmao, party of violent looting and murdering and identity politics.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/06/25/trump-administration-doubles-down-trans-discrimination
T. subhuamn white mutt
58c.png

why do embarassing w*ites think I support their other w*ite candidate?

T. subhuamn white mutt
58c.png

He hates whites like you, he loves violent assholes who beat the shit out of people for no reason and then bails them out afterwards, what's not to love for you? Besides you can't just shit on Trump 24/7 and then pretend "i wouldn't vote for either one" that's gay and lame, you'd obviously vote BIden if you HAD to choose.

He hates whites like you, he loves violent assholes who beat the shit out of people for no reason and then bails them out afterwards, what's not to love for you? Besides you can't just shit on Trump 24/7 and then pretend "i wouldn't vote for either one" that's gay and lame, you'd obviously vote BIden if you HAD to choose.
shit on trump 24/7? that's what you think I do?
God subhuman whites really are embarrassing. Like they legit have no idea about anything that's going on outside of their own insecurities

shit on trump 24/7? that's what you think I do?
God subhuman whites really are embarrassing. Like they legit have no idea about anything that's going on outside of their own insecurities
Ehm yeah I've heard you make this retarded point like 10 times and you whiteknight for faggots like @PPEcel who shit on Trump as well..

Oh well, good talk buddy, don't care anyways wtf you think.

Ehm yeah I've heard you make this retarded point like 10 times and you whiteknight for faggots like @PPEcel who shit on Trump as well..

Oh well, good talk buddy, don't care anyways wtf you think.
whites really need to be banned off here. You can tell by how they type that they're subhuman

Trump is part of the big club, same as pedo Biden and all the other scumbags.
What do you expect ?
A Saint ?

1945 was a long time ago.

He's not, unlike other americans his family migrated two generation ago.

From where?

So he’s a fucking immigrant from some sausage rolling Euro shithole :feelshaha:
I should’ve known he lives in Mexas that’s where all the migrant faggots go:feelsPop:

Even if with that being the case you know that he doesn't live in the US right?

Based picture.

To clarify I understand that everything that happens in the USA affects the rest of the world, especially Europe, this whole BLM-shit came flying over from there as well. And I just respect and admire based people in general like the kid or Trump who build walls and blocks immigration from muslims, I want a Trump in my country.

From germany.

Larp he’s a Mexas Mutt

He wishes he was from Germany Mexas isn’t known for their German migrants they all live in the Midwest or Pennsylvania

Why not make the stars and stripes a rainbow of different colours and just have that as the US flag? Stick a BLM fist in the middle of it and you're done.