Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what awaits oldcels

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
Whenever i‘m in the city and walk around i see those retarded mid-aged men shouting and talking to themselves. Years ago i never thought about what made them be like this. Now i‘m pretty sure this is the result of longterm loneliness and inceldom. Those are the ones who haven‘t roped yet. This is our future.:feelsrope:

Oldcels should CHOose the right way to ERase their suffering (in video game)

Whenever i‘m in the city and walk around i see those retarded mid-aged men shouting and talking to themselves

Strange. I thought about such things when I was seventeen. Of-course, most of them appeared to be Black males shouting over societal problems as the White femoids of privilege walked past idly.

That's what inceldom does to a mfker.

At some point inceldom will break us all. Its just a matter of time until we mentally collapse. At 30 to 35 you will be mentally dead.

Most of them had a life. They just lost everyone they loved and became lonely. If you live long enough, you will lose all your loved ones, one after the other (they will die)

At some point inceldom will break us all. Its just a matter of time until we mentally collapse. At 30 to 35 you will be mentally dead.
I turn 30 this year. :worryfeels:

Edit:- I already talk out loud to myself when I'm alone outside.

Last edited:
Most of them had a life. They just lost everyone they loved and became lonely. If you live long enough, you will lose all your loved ones, one after the other (they will die)
This too. If you haven‘t found a foid until your parents die, its giga over for your mental health.

I always talk alone even in the streets and other public places.Guess I'm a weirdo.

There are 3 homeless guys in my town that I know of, they all talk to invisible people, which caused which I'm not sure.

Whenever i‘m in the city and walk around i see those retarded mid-aged men shouting and talking to themselves. Years ago i never thought about what made them be like this. Now i‘m pretty sure this is the result of longterm loneliness and inceldom. Those are the ones who haven‘t roped yet. This is our future.:feelsrope:
It's not my future!

it's my now!

TBH most of them are probably just normie sexhavers down on their luck. STDs spread like wildfire through homeless encampments, though I doubt any homeless foids would be interested in me. I've never actually tried fucking a homeless foid. When I was younger this disgusting old pile of folded leather asked me for a light for her cigarette, told me about her nine (9!) kids, and then told me that she would suck me off for $10. I told her no because just existing on the same planet as that thing was making me wish the planet didn't exist. That was probably the closest I've ever come to getting laid, though.

Loneliness worsens with age if you're incel. It drives you into episodes of depression, hopelessness, and disillusionment.

That and getting divorce raped from being a betabuxx

All of them thought that they were special and that meds + therapy would make them the next elon musk (along with "smart work", "perseverance", "adaption" and all that corny crap).

I turn 30 this year. :worryfeels:

Edit:- I already talk out loud to myself when I'm alone outside.
Don't worry I talk to myself outloud since being a child. Nothing wrong about that.

Is it wrong because some trans feministic psychiatrist said so? To hell with it!

Yeah, I already talk out loud to myself too, scared away some Normie students, but meh :feelsjuice: