Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is what awaits studymaxxers

spaceb0ss619

spaceb0ss619

Recruit
★★★
q9deq6rz64j61.png
h05brr8z6bh61.png
hqfli347zk061.png

Fucking brutal.

Useless Boomer parents.

Eurasian Tiger did it better

Let me cope with my STEM career you bastard :feelsree::feelsree:

Jfl at contributing to this cucked soyciety. Non chads should leech from it as much as they can.

First one is cringe, second one is meh, third one is kinda funny. In my opinion, if you want to do STEM just to rack money and betabuxx some whore then I call it a low IQ mode, if it's to afford copes and better lifestyle (and to afford high price hookers) then it's a good move.

In the looks department it was already over even if you were whatever, stuying at least you'll live a semi-comfortable life. Worse thing than being incel is being poor and incel, at least chad can cope with fucking. What we will cope with if we have to also deal with poverty and living paycheck to paycheck?

that last one is spot on my life. i made a lot of money but it didn't too much for me. too depressed to cope so i quit my job before my inevitable roping.

Chads dont even become janitors. They sell their pics on ig and make as much as you