Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what bitches resort to when they fail to pin down a betabux.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
https://britmannia.com/2016/07/03/dubai-porta-potties/

dubia-porty-potties.png

What are Dubai Porta Potties?

For those yet unplugged, or recently unplugged, the tale of Dubai Porta Potties may be a disturbing read. But it is necessary to illuminate just how far Western women, and by extension – Western society – has fallen.

The website, Tag The Sponsor, reveals the hidden secret behind the new generation of Instagram models who, for frivolous short-term material gain, are willing to ruin the rest of their lives.

These “models” get their designer clothes, exuberant shopping sprees, flashy cars and money in the bank. They get to put “London/Dubai” in their Instagram profile and have their pictures taken in stunning locales. All they have to do is get defecated on by groups of Arab men.

For thousands of dollars, these women are flown out to the Gulf, party, shop and then get fucked in the most humiliating fashion by their sponsors – wealthy groups of Arab Princes, Royalty and businessmen.

As one woman describes it:

These guys are so rich, hate their wives and bored with life they are willing to pay anything for their crazy sex fetishes and I was crazy enough to expect the money. I’ve had to be gangbanged and bukkaked by over 20 Saudi royalty at once (made 40K) in two days so it was worth it.
I’ve literally been pissed on and shitted on so many times I just don’t understand why they like it (after the 3rd time you get shit on you get used to it). I’ve had to have sex with a male German Shepard dog in front of them,
I’ve had to stick numerous objects in my ass and their asses as well,
I’ve got paid to eat shit, I’ve got paid to get beat up,
I even had to stick a live Salmon in some 65 year old man's ass…
I’ve had sex with their 14 year old boys to make them men, I’ve drank cups of cum and have smeared my face with their shit. So to all you ladies that are going to bash me.
I’m 24 years old and have 1 million dollars liquid in my bank account. I’m now retired and can have normal sex with whomever I want.

I’m 24 years old and have 1 million dollars liquid in my bank account. I’m now retired

women would rather fuck german shepherds than incels lol

reading this should make any man want to go ER

I wish I could make €1 million by letting Arab princesses shit on my chest.
Women can't lose, incels can't win.

I want to be a part of that party

Yeah I've heard about this shit. Even though I'm not sure I'd ever be able to do it for any amount of money, the fact that femoids have this option is to me proof that they certainly aren't "oppressed."