Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what breaks the normie, this right here

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
total genetic dead abomination

There's literally nothing I can think of that's more cringe than some genetic dead end socially outcasted low status loser trying to "self improve" to fit into society. It's like they're so far off the mark I don't even know where to begin with them. The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider "normal" just happen to them. No high schooler ever had to *self improve" to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other. There's no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life, no "self improvement" necessary. That's what happens when you're not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don't ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don't have a single friend or you've never kissed a girl at 23 years old. You don't devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the eye. You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a wife, a nice job, a house, and some kids. If you missed out on this flow, it's probably because you're complete genetic shit.

The amount of mental gymnastics it takes to cope with this is astronomical. I’ve seen them with my own eyes. They just CANNOT understand it. To them, the idea that having a girlfriend is supposed to come naturally with no self-improvements or “hard-work” is so unbelievably foreign, so propagandistic, so preposterous that I can’t help but laugh.

Of course, a lot of it is one gigantic ploy by none other than women. After all, they were the ones who initiated it, the norman just follows. Why does that happen to be the case? Well, it’s simple.

First off, you need to understand, anything that’s incorporated with women and YOU complaining is an issue. A gazillion abhorrent misandristic sociopathic narcissistic hypocritical posts on r/FemaleDatingStrategy will NEVER go on match with one thread of you complaining. Ever. Women can do no wrong sweetie. They are angelic beings who suffer greatly everyday for doing nothing but scrolling through TikTok and making fun of short men; have some fucking dignity and show some respect.

You being a(/an unattractive) man is an automatic problem. You being a man who complains? About NOT being able to get a girlfriend? Now, THAT is just pushing it sweetie, that’s double standards, YIKES.

Second, it’s again, telling them what they don’t want to hear. They can’t stand it. It’s the truth, yet it harms women, because how else are they gonna conceal their one and only ultimate power AKA sexual power: the ability to reject men deemed unattractive, ability to sell out their body, etc.

So of course, how do they combat this? Denial, deception, gaslighting, virtue-signaling, you know the rest.

There's literally nothing I can think of that's more cringe than some genetic dead end socially outcasted low status loser trying to "self improve" to fit into society. It's like they're so far off the mark I don't even know where to begin with them. The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider "normal" just happen to them. No high schooler ever had to *self improve" to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other. There's no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life, no "self improvement" necessary. That's what happens when you're not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don't ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don't have a single friend or you've never kissed a girl at 23 years old. You don't devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the eye. You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a wife, a nice job, a house, and some kids. If you missed out on this flow, it's probably because you're complete genetic shit.

The amount of mental gymnastics it takes to cope with this is astronomical. I’ve seen them with my own eyes. They just CANNOT understand it. To them, the idea that having a girlfriend is supposed to come naturally with no self-improvements or “hard-work” is so unbelievably foreign, so propagandistic, so preposterous that I can’t help but laugh.

Of course, a lot of it is one gigantic ploy by none other than women. After all, they were the ones who initiated it, the norman just follows. Why does that happen to be the case? Well, it’s simple.

First off, you need to understand, anything that’s incorporated with women and YOU complaining is an issue. A gazillion abhorrent misandristic sociopathic narcissistic hypocritical posts on r/FemaleDatingStrategy will NEVER go on match with one thread of you complaining. Ever. Women can do no wrong sweetie. They are angelic beings who suffer greatly everyday for doing nothing but scrolling through TikTok and making fun of short men; have some fucking dignity and show some respect.

You being a(/an unattractive) man is an automatic problem. You being a man who complains? About NOT being able to get a girlfriend? Now, THAT is just pushing it sweetie, that’s double standards, YIKES.

Second, it’s again, telling them what they don’t want to hear. They can’t stand it. It’s the truth, yet it harms women, because how else are they gonna conceal their one and only ultimate power AKA sexual power: the ability to reject men deemed unattractive, ability to sell out their body, etc.

So of course, how do they combat this? Denial, deception, gaslighting, virtue-signaling, you know the rest.
Brutal blackpill:blackpill:

Can you post a version without the picture of the kissing kids? It's too brutal :feelsrope:

This is my 3rd time seeing it and it's still Gandy visiting fuel :fuk:

@SlayerSlayer NIGGA MOVE THIS SHIT TO ID AND PIN IT RIGHT AT THE TOP. THIS IS TOO BRUTAL TO LET GET BURIED IN A PILE OF BULLSHIT.

@SlayerSlayer NIGGA MOVE THIS SHIT TO ID AND PIN IT RIGHT AT THE TOP. THIS IS TOO BRUTAL TO LET GET BURIED IN A PILE OF BULLSHIT.
Agreed, pin worthy. This image is a must-read rite of passage for all incels, it's actually one of the things that prompted me to make my account here.

it's actually one of the things that prompted me to make my account here.
A testament to the degree of its brutality. That picture and the accompanying comment should be suicide-inducing for every single self-improvement faggot in existence.

it's actually one of the things that prompted me to make my account here.

I found it :feelsrope: As @never began said, this image is the pinnacle of blackpill. There is no refuting, there is no coping or arguing, you're either exactly the type of guy this is targeted at, or a normie and Chad.

Yeah, it’s brootal when they realise they gotta work hard to have a fraction of what other people get by just existing

Got pinned. Based. Thanks @SlayerSlayer.

Yeah, it’s brootal when they realise they gotta work hard to have a fraction of what other people get by just existing
It’s not just that. That sort of thinking can apply to a whole lot of things. What so many fail to understand is that A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND of all things is NOT supposed to come with hard-work. Not a single foid has once tried “self-improving” just so she can get dicked down. You can improve yourself all you want, but as soon as you do it thinking it’ll help you find love? You’re setting yourself on fire. A timing ticking bomb if you will.

Love is real and comes natural. You don’t buy it. Not with your money. Not with your efforts. Not with your anything (technically, you pay for it by your genetics but that’s not evaluating it concretely).

Why can’t some people just understand this? Dear God, why? :cryfeels:

Because they haven't lived with the absence of those life experiences to drill the point home right into their hearts and souls.

And sometimes, they're just not capable of comprehending.

It’s not just that. That sort of thinking can apply to a whole lot of things. What so many fail to understand is that A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND of all things is NOT supposed to come with hard-work. Not a single foid has once tried “self-improving” just so she can get dicked down. You can improve yourself all you want, but as soon as you do it thinking it’ll help you find love? You’re setting yourself on fire. A timing ticking bomb if you will.

Love is real and comes natural. You don’t buy it. Not with your money. Not with your efforts. Not with your anything (technically, you pay for it by your genetics but that’s not evaluating it concretely).

Yeah, Self improvement being thought of as a solution to relationship problems is moronic. If you were in a relationship with someone that was going through a difficult period, if you told them how they could improve to be “ more deserving of your love” people would think your the fucking devil. But it’s completely ok and definitely not hypocritical to say that to a truecel cause it’s clearly their fault for not geneticsmaxxing

Because they haven't lived with the absence of those life experiences to drill the point home right into their hearts and souls.

And sometimes, they're just not capable of comprehending.
Spot on. It’s not that they can’t understand it, they DON’T want to understand it. It’s one thing to be ignorant of reality, another to preach the complete opposite of it until you end up breeding falsehoods.

self improvement, gym maxxing, looks maxxing are all coping mechanisms for the depressed failures.
if you're born chad, all you have to do is take a bath daily.

self improvement, gym maxxing, looks maxxing are all coping mechanisms for the depressed failures.
if you're born chad, all you have to do is take a bath daily.
All the cookie-cutter “just take a shower” or “get a personality” advices are not bad per se, if you’re a woman or an HTN and above that is. They tend to WORK, if you’re not average or God forbid below average.

Last edited:
This can all be solved with genocide

Many ways to fail as a man; ugly face, short, small dick, anxiety, beta behaviour, poor, autistic, undesirable ethnicity.

How to fail as a woman? That's a self-inflicted choice of accepting no one.

Nothing has brought me closer to roping that reading that alongside that picture, godfuckingdamnit!
Comedy Hang Yourself GIF by LLIMOO

Many ways to fail as a man; ugly face, short, small dick, anxiety, beta behaviour, poor, autistic, undesirable ethnicity.

How to fail as a woman? That's a self-inflicted choice of accepting no one.
dickpill no one seems to talk about here
big dick truecels can just ronjeremymaxx
deal with the metoo accusations later
fuck it

This is probably the best summary of the blackpill i've ever read imho
It’s TOO much for people to bear. You should see the type of coping mechanisms they orchestrate.

It’s too much of a fantasy. It’s not realistic. :feels::feels::foidSoy:

You love to see it. :feelskek:

It’s TOO much for people to bear. You should see the type of coping mechanisms they orchestrate.

It’s too much of a fantasy. It’s not realistic. :feels::feels::foidSoy:

You love to see it. :feelskek:
its like the post i made
in which people think gigachads dont exist and dont have harems
its all fantasy or fake to them
:feelstastyman:
"no guys have it easy with women in life you need to put in the work bro" :soy:

Typical American bullshit of the jock and cheerleader.
Most people are miserable and depressed, taking pills etc.

Difference between them and us is that they get to unwind from time to time in an awesome way - crazy hot sex.
Imagine having a Saturday afternoon with a girl who likes you and is naked and wants to be naughty all day and night. That is their cope.
It is a very good cope I must say.

Gentle reminder that normies - especially leftists - favorite insult is "stay out of the gene pool and don't reproduce"

I was never able to stop touching my dick for 6 months.

Gentle reminder that normies - especially leftists - favorite insult is "stay out of the gene pool and don't reproduce"
That’s why you have to laugh when horrible things happens to their kids. Be like damn maybe you shouldn’t have brought a human being into HELL like I didn’t. :feelsPop::feelskek:

The entire forum summed up in one picture. It’s almost impressive if it weren’t so brutal

They're still disillusioned with reality seeing as normies think they can "level up"

Can you post a version without the picture of the kissing kids? It's too brutal :feelsrope:

The picture is also kind of deceptive. This applies to many people in the top social class, "football team" and "cheerleader" are just two groups of that class. Any normie who sees this will just say "well not everyone in a relationship is a football player or cheerleader!" It just gives them an easy out, it does the mental gymnastics for them :feelsseriously:

The picture is also kind of deceptive. This applies to many people in the top social class, "football team" and "cheerleader" are just two groups of that class. Any normie who sees this will just say "well not everyone in a relationship is a football player or cheerleader!" It just gives them an easy out, it does the mental gymnastics for them :feelsseriously:
I don't care tbh, I had a crush on a cheerleader in high school (guess who she chose date) this shit remind me of her :feelsrope:

We need to cleanse the world of this filth. It is our divine duty.

I don't care tbh, I had a crush on a cheerleader in high school (guess who she chose date) this shit remind me of her :feelsrope:
Ic :feelsbadman: I also agree on the basis of the brutality of it :feelsbadman:

This image always makes redpiller fags on 4chan seethe. They intentionally miss the point and just suck the chad's dick saying that him playing football and working hard is the reason he gets laid

This image always makes redpiller fags on 4chan seethe. They intentionally miss the point and just suck the chad's dick saying that him playing football and working hard is the reason he gets laid
redpillers are retarded copers
up there with the bluepilled mentallyillpilled fags at IT

A testament to the degree of its brutality. That picture and the accompanying comment should be suicide-inducing for every single self-improvement faggot in existence.
That picture is the one that drove me to ascension via this body. I highly recommend it for people wanting to go into paths

I do support the self improvement thing though.

Say if somebody is overweight and they "self improve" and lose weight. Or learn a new skill and earn more money to betabuxx because betabuxxing can still make a foid give you 1-2 children of your own.

But I do not support self improvement if a manlet thinks gymmaxxing will make him look taller or some silly like that

Chad didn’t have to work for his status and attractiveness, he was just born into it. Wish every imprOOver saw this image to see how futile it is

Take action (in gta)

That’s why you have to laugh when horrible things happens to their kids. Be like damn maybe you shouldn’t have brought a human being into HELL like I didn’t. :feelsPop::feelskek:
Kids are actual psychopatic little monsters, whenever i hear or see one (especially a spiclet) i just want to roundhouse kick them and send them flying

Seeing kids in their primes doing this is so fucking brutal knowing that I never have or will ever get it