Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what females ACTUALLY think about virgin guys.

T

TheIncelPill

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/2gw76c/do_you_feel_sympathy_for_guys_on_reddit_who_say/

r/askfemales is a walking sterotype, far greater a revelation than even r/TheRedPill. Keep in mind this isn't asking "How do you feel about those misogynist loser Red Pill Incels who can't get laid?" This is literally asking only for females to sympathize with male virgin loneliness. They fucking don't. A few will may say they do (with a bunch of stipulations so they don't give a moment's kindness towards those evil Incels). But most females will in fact, hate you for it, and make an endless series of assumptionns just because you're not Chad Thundercock.

Everyday I think my respect for females couldn't be lower, I found out new shit.

b-but we shouldn't hate them for it. They're just following their nature.

/s

This bitch is fucking RETARDED

No, I'm short, shy and a bit meh. I've never thought the world owes me a boyfriend. I've had my heart broken, I've fallen for men who didn't know I existed. I've also picked myself up, got on with life, met people, made friends, done stuff, laughed, loved and had relationships with lovely men (some of whom were short and shy and not ugly to me)
30+ upvotes

Holy
Fucking
Shit

This is exactly how you know women are this fucking stupid. Here comes the typical "owing me a x" bullshit. And you gotta love how she says I'm "short". Fucking LOL. How the fuck can you even compare a short woman with a short man? Women need to be fucking hanged. How stupid can you fucking be?

"Teehee I am female and I have thin wrists and small hands but I never had trouble getting a boyfriend teehee! Those incels are just entitled assholes with bad personalities!"

If they had it their way, they'd literally toss all of us off a cliff laughing and while fondling Chad's nut sack. fuck them. They have no sympathy because it's something so foreign to them.

I''m surprised you guys still care what women think.

anincelforlifelol said:
This is exactly how you know women are this fucking stupid. Here comes the typical "owing me a x" bullshit. And you gotta love how she says I'm "short". Fucking LOL. How the fuck can you even compare a short woman with a short man? Women need to be fucking hanged. How stupid can you fucking be?

Most females have zero fucking idea of how their own sexuality works. Nor do they understand that Incels don't literally want to force females to love them.

If females acknowledged their nature, and actually respected low status men, I wouldn't even be here. But alas, females are perceptually unlikeable children in most fields of life.

theson said:
"Teehee I am female and I have thin wrists and small hands but I never had trouble getting a boyfriend teehee! Those incels are just entitled assholes with bad personalities!"

Yes. Why do incels complain about gynecomastia? I have big breasts and I have never had trouble finding a boyfriend. Women are equal to men. I am just like Bill Gates. I dropped out.

Of cosmetology school.

Some of the comments are actually relatively reasonable and even arguably somewhat blackpilled- I quote:
"Every person on earth is superficial and wants a SO that they find attractive, physically and mentally. This goes for the beautiful, average and ugly people alike, and they cannot help it nor change their preferences. Man or woman, it must be tough to be stuck at a bottom of the bracket knowing that it will be highly unlikely that you find someone that likes you and who you find attractive, while people around you try to comfort you with hand-waving like "you just lack self-esteem" or "there is someone for everyone." I know several people like this and feel really bad for them because there is really nothing to be done; it is a continuum and some people have to be on the bottom.

On the other hand I also know a bunch of guys that just want a "9 or better" and will not settle for less. If his perception of beauty and attractiveness is so warped that only playboy perfection will do, I'm willing to say "fuck em"."

theson said:

Seriously, how are people this dumb.

It's almost as though women are floor-licking retarded at best and venomous thunder-cunts at worst.

KV- said:
"On the other hand I also know a bunch of guys that just want a "9 or better" and will not settle for less. If his perception of beauty and attractiveness is so warped that only playboy perfection will do, I'm willing to say "fuck em"."

Then they go on to say this shit, beyond even Blue Pilled. Guys love all females HB6 or up. No male virgin is holding out for a 9/10 female supermodel. She just thinks they are because it shifts the blame onto the loser who dares to want to date someone he's attracted to.

TheIncelPill said:
Then they go on to say this shit, beyond even Blue Pilled. Guys love all females HB6 or up. No male virgin is holding out for a 9/10 female supermodel. She just thinks they are because it shifts the blame onto the loser who dares to want to date someone he's attracted to.

Shes literally describing Elliots who clearly got attention and validation from women yet went full mentalcel because all they cared about was 9/10 blondes.

bahahahah so much for " women dont care if your a virgin bro" meme that cucktears spouts all the time

GunnaSecure said:

you are missing the point dude, its not the fact that we care what women think, its the fact that women and normies constantly lie about things, saying stuff like " women dont care if ur virgin bro", and then they will completely 180 it another day and say its ur fault or its funny/humorous if a man is a virgin.

THey need to pick with something and stick with it

the replies are infuriating. I don't know how any man can see this and not hate women.

GunnaSecure said:

The way women think is one of the main reasons for our situation.

DankIncel said:
GunnaSecure said:
The way women think is one of the main reasons for our situation.
it is the main cause. correct

All those females should be put in hitlers gas chambers and turned into roastie

women deserve nothing less than rape and torture

Typical that they spout the typical normie bullshit advice that doesn't work for incels. Its ovER.

I remember getting ripped apart on Plenty Of Fish forums when I posted asking what women think of inexperienced older guys in the 30+ section. The only sympathy or constructive advice I got was from other guys.

You better realize quickly that women do not care about you unless you are chad.

Everytime I read "entitled" I know that they have no argument and don't want to face the reality of who's actually responsible for all the shit we have to go trough on a daily basis.

"No. Often times, those are excuses for their low self-esteem, awkward social skills, and/or bad personalities. Not to mention anyone can find someone to date if they lower their standards enough"

Holy shit, this is borderline ER fuel.

DyingHope said:
I remember getting ripped apart on Plenty Of Fish forums when I posted asking what women think of inexperienced older guys in the 30+ section. The only sympathy or constructive advice I got was from other guys.
Link? This would honestly make a good blackpill post.

Deconstructing one of many responses:

5yH1uup.png

"I'm short"
She's a 5'5 female.

"shy"
She giggles around Chad.

"a bit meh"
She's ugly.

"I've never thought the world owes me a boyfriend."
She's had plenty of boyfriends.

"I've had my heart broken."
Chad didn't want to let her NEET for the rest of her life.

"I've fallen for men who didn't know I existed."
She couldn't consistently attract Chad's attention.

"I've also picked myself up, got on with life, met people, made friends, done stuff, laughed, loved and had relationships with lovely men"
She is surrounded by an army of orbiters and has experienced many things that are impossible for an ugly male.

"(some of whom were short and shy and not ugly to me)"
They were all beta, and she didn't fuck any of them.

Second Coming said:
Deconstructing one of many responses:

Surprised nobody has made a female translator yet because they are say the same bullshit and mean something else.

What does bad personality even means? What traits make a personality bad? Apparently being abusive is not one of them. It's like saying that someone has bad taste in music. Who decides if it's bad or not? What they're really talking about is ugly guys, since attractiveness is for the most part universal. It's just a way of painting ugly men as bad guys, so that not being attracted to them is justifiable.

Daily reminder that the thread was made 3 years ago so they probs didnt know about incels or PSL

DyingHope said:

Holy shit got link?

DyingHope said:

Yeah man, post the link to that shit. There's only so many Black Pills to go around, pull your own weight over here.

TheIncelPill said:
Yeah man, post the link to that shit. There's only so many Black Pills to go around, pull your own weight over here.

I would if the femoid mod hadn't deleted the entire thread, [I know it was a female mod because she entered the convo and gave a warning over nothing to a male poster who was quoting and arguing back at some of the other female responses]. 

I found this other one https://forums.plentyoffish.com/3038077datingPostpage4.aspx
Their used to be dozens of threads with guys letting off steam about how frustrated and sad they were that their virginity and/or general inexperience with women was holding them back dating. They must have been removed too!

anincelforlifelol said:
This bitch is fucking RETARDED

30+ upvotes

Holy
Fucking
Shit

less height increases your SMV as a female. these femoids are legit retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back