Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is what happens when a giga-stacy goes to india (tiktok)

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-

as you can see stacy has no problem and actually I think doing this is quite dangerous as the sand niggers can get very jealous

No foid worship just showing you that as a female and especially an attractive female its impossible to fail in life

theres no such thing as a femcel thats made up even females who have deformed face from an acid attack can still get in a relationship

U can't touch this :lul::lul::lul:

"American woman" when she clearly has an Australian accent JFL.

why the fuck are they taking pictures with her? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids have so much value to men despite just being mortal sacks of meat and bones.

Honestly, at least they're not swarming around cumskin MEN (I hope) like gooks do.

curries are really the noodlewhores of the male gender when it comes to white women:dafuckfeels:

Meanwhile man has to work his ass off for anyone to see a small amount of his hard work. I have enough of this bullshit. Change your perception :bluepill::soy: HOW THE FUCK CAN I CHANGE MY PERCEPTION???

Stupid niggaz in psychiatry ans psychology be like.

TODAY I'LL BE THINKING ABOUT CHOPPER TO SPAWN AND I'LL BE FLYING, BECAUSE I HAVE CHANGED MY MINDSET :smonk::feelsLSD:

WHY SPENDING 100K$ + WHEN YOU CAN IMAGINE IT IN YOUR BRAIN AND YOU WILL GET IT!!!

The more I live I want just to choke everybody on my sight.

Don't know what's worse, that stacy or normies who are arrogant piece of shit deserving to be decapitated

I'm loosing my mind... :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
just like a sacred cow

Foids have so much value to men despite just being mortal sacks of meat and bones.

If Justus Grossbier represses his breeding instinct, he will realize what I already have:

That there is no need to worship a foid simply because she obtains basic employment and a driver's license, since it has no bearing on his actual cognitive ability. The person he praised was stupid enough to consider me "Intellectually Disabled" despite my extremely detailed recollection of our time in group therapy.

His musical abilities are more valuable than the person he once bowed to.

Honestly, at least they're not swarming around cumskin MEN (I hope) like gooks do.
God I hate foid nature. I really respect asian culture, but it’s getting difficult because of noodlewhores.

God I hate foid nature. I really respect asian culture, but it’s getting difficult because of noodlewhores.
Me too and I'm Asian. It's hard to respect a race where one half is worshipping white cock and the other half is too pathetic to do something about it.

Me too and I'm Asian. It's hard to respect a race where one half is worshipping white cock and the other half is too pathetic to do something about it.
I’ve lost complete respect for the West for allowing and promoting this degeneracy. It’s hard to believe that things are only going to get worse, It’s starting to become unbearable for me. My hatred for humanity grows by the day.

I’ve lost complete respect for the West for allowing and promoting this degeneracy. It’s hard to believe that things are only going to get worse, It’s starting to become unbearable for me. My hatred for humanity grows by the day.
Yeah, this all stems from the outcome of WWII and Amerikikes spreading feminism and degeneracy in Asia. Feminism is a disaster for Asians, infinitely more so than for the West. Asians aren't physically masculine and attractive like other races, we have to assert masculinity through behavior to have any sort of fighting chance. The only thing countries like Japan had going for them was their spartanic military culture. However, all of that was destroyed in favor of feminism and faggotry. So here we are where whites are still thriving because they are naturally tall and attractive whereas Asians have lost everything.

Yeah, this all stems from the outcome of WWII and Amerikikes spreading feminism and degeneracy in Asia. Feminism is a disaster for Asians, infinitely more so than for the West. Asians aren't physically masculine and attractive like other races, we have to assert masculinity through behavior to have any sort of fighting chance. The only thing countries like Japan had going for them was their spartanic military culture. However, all of that was destroyed in favor of feminism and faggotry. So here we are where whites are still thriving because they are naturally tall and attractive whereas Asians have lost everything.
I’m really interested in what China plans to do about this.

Anyone who believes femcels exist are choking due to the amount of bluepills they swallowed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back