Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what happens when a girl decides to date you based on your personality.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Do you ever see a couple where the girl is clearly more attractive/out of his league and wonder to yourself, "What did this guy do to get her?" I'm sure you do, and many people point to couples like that in order to convince us that appearance doesn't matter. Their only problem is that they never see how their relationship is actually like beyond the surface.

Well I'll tell you now, you can win over a girl based on your personality alone, but don't expect the relationship to last or be pleasant. I want to tell you guys about my friend who can demonstrate this example pretty clearly. I've seen this kind of scenario happen all the time before.

So my friend is a Sri Lankan dude, about 5'7. He's a curry, but he's pretty Westernized so he doesn't have an accent nor does he smell like Indian cooking (which for some reason people dislike but whatever). He's also kinda got it lucky in the facial department, and is probably better looking facially than 90% of all Sri Lankans. It helps that he has a brownish skin colour prevalent in Northern Indians instead of that dark brownish-blackish colour of most South Indians but I disgress. He's objectively a 5-6/10, so pretty normie tier.

For the past year, this dude was dating a pretty good looking white girl. She's around 5'4", has a very youthful face, longish, black hair and is honestly a 7-8/10 facially. Girl is really attractive and is in nursing. I talked with him and comforted him for nearly two hours yesterday after he told me how sad he was that this girl was hinting hard at him that she wanted them to break up, and how she kept ignoring him and saying, "I need my space."

So how did my friend manage to get this girl? It's pretty simple. She had a series of relationships that ended up with the guy cheating on her. Remember, this girl actually has guys hitting on her throughout the day so she can afford to be picky. So she ended up with relationships where the guy was actually a Chad, and surprise surprise, Chad doesn't lose anything from being unfaithful with this girl, so she hit a low point.

She met my friend in a class, recently after a breakup. He was actually the first dude she met who actually talked to her and was interested in more than her appearance, surprise surprise. So she fell in love with that quality, and decided to date him just based on his personality, which was a break from all the other "assholes" she was dating in the past. Now for my friend, this was his first girlfriend and he became mesmerized by her beauty, so he fell deeply in love with her (which would come to bite him later).

As soon as the honeymoon phase ended, the problems quickly followed. The girl maybe realized that this guy isn't nearly as attractive to her as her exes were and likely started to resent him for that. Remember this girl gets attention from good looking guys constantly, so in her head, she probably believes that he's doing him a favour. Now the guy didn't do anything wrong in the relationship. He's a damn good listener, comforted her in times of need, and was even tolerant of her going out clubbing and shit, saying that he trusted her (lol). It didn't take long until the guy literally became her doormat.

Of course, he hated it when this girl was talking to other guys, because they would always be better looking than him and basically do things to indicate that "I can steal your girl" (Gestures like hugging his girlfriend, tightly squeezing her waist, that kind of stuff). He said it hurt every time that happened but he grew numb to it.

The girl started to also be abusive towards him. She insulted his life goals, insulted him, treated him with no respect, basically the same way she would treat a doormat. He actually got anxious spending time with her because of her poor treatment.

Anyhow after some talk, I finally convinced him to let go of this girl. Everything he told me about their relationship is exactly what happened to other friends in a similar condition, and I know for a fact that she's either going to cheat on him or has cheated on him several times. I just really hope he emotionally detaches before he realizes this.

The point of this story is that just because you see some subhuman dating a girl above his league, it doesn't say anything about the nature of their relationship. Girls are not stupid; They know when they are objectively better looking than the guy and what they are able to get away with. Unless a girl is attracted to you physically then you are taking a big risk by dating this girl.