Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what the Fakecels are doing right now on incels.me

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
They insult virgins, i.e. Incels. That they'll tell you have that you'll remain for a virgin for the rest of your life.

Some of them are confused, but find some solace roleplaying as Incels. Normies/fakecels took the muh depression and soon after they'll take the incel label away from us.

Some of them are undercovercels (from IncelTears, KiwiFarm, Lookism, r9k, and other shitty places). Looking to destroy this place from the insides or outside within.

They subtly brag. They usually claim things like having "15 girlfriends" and other shit, there's even one guy here that's married with one kid.

Most often or not, a lot of them are usually racist lol. Race realism does come with Inceldom, but pushing their secret agendas, seeing themselves as above other fellow cels, kind of defeats the purpose of inceldom. There's one guy I know here that has a gf and he's like that lol.

They're usually extremists. They make a lot of life fuel threads despite having had sex or past relationships. I've debated with one guy, I know he changed his username here from r/incels, and he has been in 6 relationships.

Some of the users here could be young as 15 and later on they'll make a thread that they had a date or a girlfriend or have had lost their virginity. Pretty much one of the many reasons, why strict were with the age limit, and are stringent about it. Some cases, they could be late bloomers/developers and wallah they could find themselves sex or a gf.

They'll make threads about having annoying female friends... Despite their female friendships dropping a lot of hints that they like them. Most incels yearn for female affection. Females usually choose to be friends with low to mid tier Normies, I don't think the guys that have female friends are usually Incels themselves.

They'll make threads listing out their standards and what type of women they don't want to fuck, i.e. Standardscel/Volcels. These guys also have super high standards like saying shit like they want to date a cute tradionalist religious girl >.<.

There are often against degeneracy and usually say that's it "cope." It's easy for them to say that, if they're getting plenty of sex from the side.

b8018bb6b65ca7da9db139f5481cca5ef668891b_hq.jpg

And much more.

And we're getting cucked left, right, and center by these Fakecels. Time to sui...

Ken-Park-Headshot.gif

RE: This is what Fakecels are doing on incels.is, right now.

Too bad the mods are cucks, so we have to deal with it :)

it's bullshit. Maybe 5% of this forum are actual incels.

theultimate341 said:
Too bad the mods are cucks, so we have to deal with it :)
Being a mod is tough, a lot of them are 25+ years old, and they don't have a lot of time on their hands. So I guess its somewhat understandable, they should give a mod position to a neet that spends here 12+ hours a day.

fukmylyf said:
it's bullshit. Maybe 5% of this forum are actual incels.
And this is analogous to FaceandLMS leaving Lookism.net, its too much sui-fuel to absorb.

Wtf are you talking about? It's allways been like this.

Crustaciouse said:
Wtf are you talking about? It's allways been like this.
Teeheehee xD.

729.gif

I bet most of us here lies about having things going on in our lives. Like owning a Mercedes.

idkwattodowithlife said:
they should give a mod position to a neet that spends here 12+ hours a day.

yeah i dont understand how some "incels" here have female friends, like how does that even happen?

Oh yeah, I forgot to add in that there are Fakecels calling Incels "ugly," like wtf?

C450_4matic said:
I bet most of us here lies about having things going on in our lives. Like owning a Mercedes.
There was a guy that took ********** and lied about sergeantincel, turned out he wasn't an Incel. You see one of the threads in the last page "Feedback & News" titled "vcel" something something.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
yeah i dont understand how some "incels" here have female friends, like how does that even happen?
Having female friends is like asking yourself to get cucked, really fuck that shit, I ain't dealing with that -_-