Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This is what thugmaxxing as a Ricecel looks like. Do you buy it?

No thugmaxxing for your face

Thugmaxxing isn't an option for ricels. It don't work. Dunno whether it even works for anyone tbh

They get the n word pass

Them and the Blacks actually teamed up to go to war against the Mexicans years ago

Fairs but I think that's only possible if u legit thugmaxx where u a part of a gang and make a lot of money not just dress up like one and hang out with ppl to smoke weed n shit

Thugmaxxing is stupid because if your seen as ugly by a woman she's just going think your a jerk not actually get attracted to you.

They could fuck me up. I saw Tokyo Drift.

They look like Mexicans, don't really look like rice

Honestly I’m cool with SOME Asians saying the n word. Indians, pakis, usually the darker skinned ones. I’m good with filipinos and Cambodians saying it. Koreans is eh

Honestly I’m cool with SOME Asians saying the n word. Indians, pakis, usually the darker skinned ones. I’m good with filipinos and Cambodians saying it. Koreans is eh
You can gatekeep words bro. As long as someone has a mouth they can say it lmao

You can gatekeep words bro. As long as someone has a mouth they can say it lmao

well yea no duh I’m just saying tho from my experiences.. I’ve also heard some white ppl say it n I was cool with it but like they were Greeks Italians or white Latinos

well yea no duh I’m just saying tho from my experiences.. I’ve also heard some white ppl say it n I was cool with it but like they were Greeks Italians or white Latinos
Im getting the idea that youre not too fond of white (genetically superior) people tbh

Im getting the idea that youre not too fond of white (genetically superior) people tbh
Not rlly i treat everybody how they treat me.

Yet you want to gakekeep genetically superior men from using a 5 or 6 letter word.
I couldn’t care less about whatever tbh

thx bro ive been waiting for my n word pass
gkltrt9q8s921.png