Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This is who various 'incels' in our community are trying to bring in to the community.

@Billowel
@based_meme
@outherebrothers

Thank you for explaining.
If the admins are really siding with a fucking journalist foid, then the end is near.
Next step will be a femcels sub forum, the ban of misoginism , IT users as mods and a build in Twitter share button.
We have gone through this before on wizchan. The cripple kike got a wiff of pussy and decimated the site for a mentally unstable whore, causing leadership instability and the termination of the site. Then he started 8chan and after he got thrown out of 8chan he started his own site again? Then he became a christian and now hates his old users. Pic related all he does now. Cucks for life, these men will never learn even if they are licking bull semen off some crack whore gf hole.

Cripple kike 10 years later

May Allah scatter the ashes of this harlot to the four winds

JFL. That woman writting about incels is like me writting about how it feels to be a black slave in 1800.

mods are cucks

@BummerDrummer and @ScornedStoic allegedly were on her fucking podcast.
don’t strawman me. I don’t support a female ever being here or in a directly connected place like the blog. I was on there, but that’s literally it. I’m not in daily contacts, I’m not paying her, I’m not asking her to peg my butt and join the forum, I just believe the podcast is too detached for people to make arguments trying to change it but the blog is close to home as it is attached and advertised here.

we are inviting a whore into our community.You guys get a whiff of pussy and immediately go fucking crazy.This jezebel has already fucked a million guys,and jfl at thinking she will suck your cock.it is by accepting women and normies that this community will turn into a joke.

NORMIES DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously,you think incels would still exist if normies gave two shits?You seriously think we would have many friendless people as we do here if normies gave a fuck?you seriously think a woman out of all treacherous beings(her being the most treacherous one) will ever give two flying fucks about our community and about you?NORMIES WISH WE WERE FUCKING DEAD.

I do not even want to know what her nefarious mind plans to do,once she gets her hands on our community,but i know that whatever she does it will bring destruction to our community.

Stop worshipping bitches.it will not get you pussy and it only drag you to hell.

Tldr: sergeant and various incels around here have helped this jezebel by participating in her podcast,spreading her podcast in incels co twitter,have allowed her to write on incels go blog(instead of picking the several true incels who asked sergeant if they could write) and probably helped her with a million of other things that i do not know about.She probably has an account here kek.We cannot allow these bitches to have any place in our community.A hoe is a hoe.
This really is chads.co isn't it

bummer literally stripped on webcam for discord e-girls and let them laugh at him (allegedly) so I’m not surprised by this. I could probably find the discord users who were on that VC to back me up.
Lol’d ngl

don’t strawman me. I don’t support a female ever being here or in a directly connected place like the blog. I was on there, but that’s literally it. I’m not in daily contacts, I’m not paying her, I’m not asking her to peg my butt and join the forum, I just believe the podcast is too detached for people to make arguments trying to change it but the blog is close to home as it is attached and advertised here.

Thanks for chiming in. I'm still not fully convinced that you aren't a COMPLETE cuck, but it's a start.

Seriously imagine a guy like @BummerDrummer who comes online posting edgy shit, nigger this nigger that, doing something pathetic like stripping on a webcam for e-girls while they laugh at you or going on that woman's podcast, explain Bummer, that shit doesn't add up, you just seem like a pathetic faker now
This seems to be a very very bad game of telephone, like most accusations. What I assume he means is (@Sparrow's Song can back me up if I recall correctly) that I would go into public discords and go into voice chat, sometimes when it even had little kids in it, then jerk off with a lot of lube/lotion to make that squishy noise and freak them out, because it was funny. I once had 15 people in VC telling me I was gross and that they were gonna kill me and etc etc. Now, did I ever go on webcam? No, because I would have been arrested for exposing myself and/or I would get doxxed due to the nature of what I did which was online trolling to the extremes. I’m not a fucking idiot. If this accusation were true I would be typing to you behind bars.

Last edited:
Because they deny their nature, they only end up handicapping themselves, and leaving themselves open to manipulation

Seriously imagine a guy like @BummerDrummer who comes online posting edgy shit, nigger this nigger that, doing something pathetic like stripping on a webcam for e-girls while they laugh at you or going on that woman's podcast, explain Bummer, that shit doesn't add up, you just seem like a pathetic faker now

All that edginess goes out the window at the whiff of pussy JFL

They only way I'd go on any media platform is if its well known and its to give a clear and serious message, I'm not going on some random foids podcast lol, these guys are jokes
virtue signaling is strong within some incels

This seems to be a very very bad game of telephone, like most accusations. What I assume he means is (@Sparrow's Song can back me up if I recall correctly) that I would go into public discords and go into voice chat, sometimes when it even had little kids in it, then jerk off with a lot of lube/lotion to make that squishy noise and freak them out, because it was funny. In my opinion jerking off in a voicechat with abunch of Normies cucks and foids making them angry is based. I once had 15 people in VC telling me I was gross and that they were gonna kill me and etc etc. Now, did I ever go on webcam? No, because I would have been arrested for exposing myself and/or I would get doxxed due to the nature of what I did which was online trolling to the extremes. I’m not a fucking idiot. If this accusation were true I would be typing to you behind bars.
virtue signaling is strong within some incels
You both are ridiculous. You are believing an accusation with no merit. I bet you think rape accusations and #metoo are bad but here you are, accusing a wild turd fling of an accusation.
WHAT
THE
FUCK

You both are ridiculous. You are believing an accusation with no merit. I bet you think rape accusations and #metoo are bad but here you are, accusing a wild turd fling of an accusation.
im pretty sure i don't wanna see the "merit"

Imagine getting crazy of pussy youre 100% not going to get. shes a FUCKING FOID, THEY ALL WORK THE SAME.

im pretty sure i don't wanna see the "merit"
Elaborate? You are believing a shitty telephone accusation. Atleast before making your decision on it look at what I actually did, which is actually based because it pissed off normies and that’s funny.

Elaborate? You are believing a shitty telephone accusation. Atleast before making your decision on it look at what I actually did, which is actually based because it pissed off normies and that’s funny.
enough with the justifications own what u did dawg. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what i believe is what you believe and if you are feeling self-conscious about it

enough with the justifications own what u did dawg.
I Didn’t though. This is very obviously a smear :feelskek:. You should be calling me based because hordes of Normies got angry at me for cooming on vc. One of them even larped about getting my IP through my discord number or something.

I Didn’t though. This is very obviously a smear :feelskek:. You should be calling me based because hordes of Normies got angry at me for cooming on vc. One of them even larped about getting my IP through my discord number or something.
fuck it, it doesnt matter just enjoy your day buddy

wish i had money so i could go to the philiphines,marry some jb and spend my life studying and doing what i gotta do.life is brutal.
appropriate avi

Eh, I don't care either way honestly. I only believe what I see. But the idea of you stripping naked on webcam:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Wtf she ruined her looks with that tattoo

Don't even know who that is and I would not go crazy over a bitch that won't remember me a few seconds after talking to me. And that's if they even speak a word to me.

.Net allows rosties and it didn't get any of the users pussy.