Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is why mental health services don't help us

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
What I found with Mental Health therapy is that it essentially works off a basis that you already have your life together, and that everything is already there for you, and that you've become burnt out, or drained from it, and you need mental health assistance, in order to get you back on track, back to your normie life. Therapy isn't supposed to take you from nothing and turn you into something, its for mental health services to get you to snap out of whatever you're going through mentally at this moment, and get back to your life of what you already have right now, its not supposed to make you become a successful normie, its supposed to just make you feel better about your situation. This is why it works on normies who have their life set-up already and their depression and anxiety is retarded, so they can snap out of it easily and go back to their life, and the therapy works for them, because they have something to go back to, to pick up from, to maintain, the Psychologists help the person avoid losing what they have right now, the Psychologist doesn't help them GAIN anything, the psychologist helps them maintain their career, their relationships, their friendships, it helps them get back to their comfy 6 figure office job where everyone loves them, and so they dont get fired, so they can support their dependents.

But Psychologists can't help us, they can't help a loser ugly manlet autistic man who has absolutely nothing in his life going for him and has never had anything go positive for him, they have NOTHING to work with, the strategy of helping you maintain what you have fails to work here, because you have nothing to maintain, you're literally nothing, have nothing, and there's nothing worth maintaining or saving, therefore the Psychologist cannot do anything for you, as I mentioned earlier, their work is to bring you back up to where you were, before you entered a rut in life, to avoid your rut in life turning into something worse, like losing your job, your wife, your kids, your sex, your happiness, your friends, your intimacy, your status, but again, if you have none of those things to begin with, what is there to maintain, aside from your pointless existence? there's nothing a Psychologist can do for you, aside from help you with providing documentation to get some kind of state pension for mental health disorders, which isn't even possibly for most people here due to their location (lucky it was for me)

I have been seeing Clinical Psychologists for several years now, I have seen more than 5 separate Clinical Psychologists, every single one of them, no matter their gender, age, experience, all have said the same things to me: That they're all just there to make life comfortable for me, and to help me cope, there is zero effort made towards making you a normie, or making you a functioning member of society, because thats not their job, their job is to help someone (who is already a functioning normie member of society) from slipping down into not being functional, their job isn't to make you go from non-functional to functional, its to help keep you functional if you're slipping) - mostly I believe this stems from therapy in the past, which was mostly based on keeping a family together, and the children looked after, basically keeping the father/mother in the family stable and functional as they have been for their life, in a time where they're seeing cracks in their mental health, and are starting to decline, the therapy is there to bring them back out of it. Its not to help people who are already fucked up beyond repair from a completely shitty life.

Therapy

Last edited:
I’ve never read a more accurate description of why therapy is useless for us

OP clearly has Faraday’s constant as his IQ

Someone needs to pin this somewhere for every last fucking normie to see.
Outstanding work OP.

Intergalactic IQ

We are unsalvageable

High IQ if a bit optimistic. I think it's in large part a racket that keeps face by solving superficial problems that don't require a great degree of effort or insight to fix in the first place.

High IQ, only suicide or anothER option can help, neetbux isn't enough to live off nor can you ever have friends, a decent job, love, intimacy or respect, if you are an ugly autistic manlet. They might be able to help if you have serious mental issues such as terrible childhood trauma, psychosis or extreme anxiety which is preventing you from functioning at all. But none of that will allow you to gain the life that normies have, they cannot change the way other people treat you and most of them will treat you like shit as well. They are only human after all.

Bookmarked, great post

Not sure abt the numbers but cud this work the other way too? Normies will commit suicide easily over setbacks if therapy doesn't help or if they don't go for it at all?

Not sure abt the numbers but cud this work the other way too? Normies will commit suicide easily over setbacks if therapy doesn't help or if they don't go for it at all?

They do, normies kill themselves all the time over experiencing an incel experience for a few seconds, hours, days or weeks, things incels have experienced their entire life but still some how havent an herod

Speaking from personal experience, I can agree with this.

That is not to say that therapy is not helpfui with getting over some traumatic experiences or some phobia. I think it can sometimes help with that sort of problem, but you are completely right that if one has never had a decent life that it is like chipping off the tip of the iceberg. Pointless.

Not to mention, the source of suffering for us is external.
Most of us are being treated badly because of what we look like.
And it makes very little difference how we behave.
So even if we work on some trauma and try to improve our behavior, we will still get re-traumatized on a consistent basis.

I've had this happen to me so much.
I get blackpilled all the time, but when I went to my therapist he bluepilled me hard, and I must admit that my wishful thinking got the best of me.
But the next blackpill is maybe just 10 minutes away (when I try talking to some girl after getting my motivational talk with therapist), maximum a few days, and I will be back at the start and more crushed than before.
And it was a vicious cycle, which ended in me ending therapy with that bluepilled cuck.

IQ so high it's raising the world's average.

Yes, it's all a waste of time for us. Better to be left to ldar in peace.

Temperature of the inner crust of the Earth in Fahrenheit IQ post

bloody hell man is your brain a super computer or something because that's some high IQ stuff right there great post and thankyou for this because this explains why the counsellor I saw just agreed with everything instead of being honest with me and telling me my life is fucked forever.