Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is why people dont take inceldom seriously

I thought the virgin was the fucking host.

blame shitty youtube clickbait and social media for showing this to the avg normfag brainlet

No just that, also because most people who are in the incel community are not sub5

Last edited:
On one had, it seems to be fucking stupid and prove that normies are right. On the other hand tho, if EVEN those Chads can't get their casual dose of free sex in their 20's UNLESS they participate in some sort of reality show in order to get female attention, that just mean hypergamy lately has gotten really REALLY out of controle. It used to be 1% of males, in the future it will be 1% of Chads ... And feminism will still blame all men for those 0.001% actions ... How long will the male pleb get cucked by soyciety ?

True. This is definitely one of the reasons. The „Incels“ in the media are never ugly. The result is always as follows: Just go out and work on your attitude!

giga bullshit tbh

This is very unsettling.

On one had, it seems to be fucking stupid and prove that normies are right. On the other hand tho, if EVEN those Chads can't get their casual dose of free sex in their 20's UNLESS they participate in some sort of reality show in order to get female attention, that just mean hypergamy lately has gotten really REALLY out of controle. It used to be 1% of males, in the future it will be 1% of Chads ... And feminism will still blame all men for those 0.001% actions ... How long will the male pleb get cucked by soyciety ?
i don't think that this chad can't get their casual dose of free sex i think that he doesn't want to for some reason or another (ED , Religion etc)

They don't take it seriously because it's a MALE problem. Modern society gives 0 shit about men that's also why there are so few fucks to give about suicide. And even then most whining about suicide comes from the odd teenage girl offing herself. If suicide was 100% male it would also be treated like inceldom.

PS that guy isn't a virgin. Jewtubers are fake lying jewrats who live off tricking dumb soys into clicking their videos with open mouth thumbnails.

Club.

5b5cc01b1ecf2e71c151cea30d23d7d52c4d0f56

He probably posts here.

Jfl of being ugly in the incel community. 90% of incels are 6/10 autistic guys with no social skills

It’s true. I’m 5/10
Why are you here then? Mental illness? Height? Because being 5/10 is not a reason to be incel

Why are you here then? Mental illness? Height? Because being 5/10 is not a reason to be incel
First off, I’ve lost weight, gotten surgery, and beard maxxed. I had a horrible child hood and am basically a failed normie. Secondly, with the rise of hypergamy and the need to be social circle maxxed to get a gf, even Norman’s are nearcels often now.

They don't take it seriously because it's a MALE problem. Modern society gives 0 shit about men that's also why there are so few fucks to give about suicide. And even then most whining about suicide comes from the odd teenage girl offing herself. If suicide was 100% male it would also be treated like inceldom.

PS that guy isn't a virgin. Jewtubers are fake lying jewrats who live off tricking dumb soys into clicking their videos with open mouth thumbnails.
Imagine the scene, bunch of guys dressed in different attire. Construction worker, plumber, biker, library worker etc...like some sort of ymca meets 80s wrestler gimmick but they're all Chad. That's the bs they're pushing.

I mean they aren’t wrong about many of the members on here. This forum has more Chads and Chadlites than actual incels.

I thought the virgin was the fucking host.
It’s funny how he had to point the arrow to chad “virgin” so ppl don’t mistake him for a virgin looool

blame shitty youtube clickbait and social media for showing this to the avg normfag brainlet
If it was just that. For profit journalism really had the same problem.

That guy isnt incel. Its all clever jewish trickery