Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is why the struggles of autistic men and autistic women should never be remotely compared. Autistic men are treated like pariahs and mongrels a

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
This is why the struggles of autistic men and autistic women should never be remotely compared.

Autistic men are treated like pariahs and mongrels and we have much higher suicide rates than the average due to the mistreatment we endure constantly while missing out most of our social developmental milestones and live hollow, empty and pointless existences while watching others develop and prosper.

Are you some sort of foid worshipper cuck, your avi and signature seem to say so...

Are you some sort of foid worshipper cuck, your avi and signature seem to say so...
apparently foid worship is tolerated on .is. Only a question of time until the admins/Master allow foids to join and this place turns into another normie utopia

Autistic females GET ENGULFED with dicks.

Autistic males GET ENGULFED with endless depression and pain and loneliness from other humans.

apparently foid worship is tolerated on .is. Only a question of time until the admins/Master allow foids to join and this place turns into another normie utopia
Cucked.is indeed.

Women live on just exist mode.

Yeah... i don´t get it either.
It´s like the most counter-productive subliminal message evER.

So thats the gif and links thing, the signature i feel retarded
:feelsohgod:

Ugly autistic men are seen as useless, nobody has use for us now that computers and AI are here.

Cucked.is

tbh idc if someone doesnt passionately hate foids or heck even worships them. as long as they acknowledge the blackpill and hypergamy, and arent pro-LGBTQ im fine

I remember reading a woman's comment online somewhere:

"Socially awkward women have it so much worse than socially awkward men as we are unable to contort our faces into inviting expressions to encourage men to approach us."

I responded:

"Ok, but women still get approached with resting bitch face. And you acknowledge that approaching is assigned to men which is far more difficult than getting approached. And your facial expression problem is not an issue with online dating."

She just accused me of "not listening to women." I do listen to women, I just think that what they say is very often ignorant and idiotic.

She later commented that, "Before I meet with men I meet on dating apps, I make sure that our sexual preferences align to avoid awkardness." Sheesh, if a man did that he would be seen as a socially awkward creep by all women, even those attracted to him.

Autistic males GET ENGULFED with endless depression and pain and loneliness from other humans.

autistic men where dumped by NT society after they made their inventions and contributions to science like how they dumped horses and started eating them after the invention of the car

Only way for autistic men is LDAR

There's hardly "autistic" women, just like "incel" women or "femcels."

Women from the get-go are usually quite social and extroverted.

Socially retarded foids are no different from NT foids.

7312305575111294981~c5_720x720.jpeg

Apparently this is a autistic female. When I see autistic females they seem quite good
at reading people. They don't seem to suffer like autistic men do. Many are lying and trying
to use autism to improve their social value and thus silence those who are suffering.

Autistic women get loads of support services, while autistic men are lucky to be diagnosed at all.

Autistic women act priviledged while autistic men struggle every single day.

7312305575111294981~c5_720x720.jpeg

Apparently this is a autistic female. When I see autistic females they seem quite good
at reading people. They don't seem to suffer like autistic men do. Many are lying and trying
to use autism to improve their social value and thus silence those who are suffering.

Autistic women get loads of support services, while autistic men are lucky to be diagnosed at all.

Autistic women act priviledged while autistic men struggle every single day.
Men actually get diagnosed more cause our struggles are more obvious and most of us get bullied in school and hence have to visit a psych and/or therapist

But yes I saw in group therapy myself most of the girls seemed normal while all of the guys where complete social retards whom no one wanted to talk to

Being an autistic male is a fate worse than death.

Autistic foids get worshipped and specialized. We get laughed at and ostracized and exiled from society. We are NOT the same.

Especially when coupled with ugliness. I wouldn't wish this hell on my worst enemy.
And manletism, that's the trifecta of Inceldom.

heck, being autistic enough & just average looks could be enough to make you Incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back