Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is why we’re haunted by missing young love and why we fear experiencing a first time relationship in our 30s

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
46ECEC63 E3FA 4DE4 A953 BD00ADAEEB75

A13FF193 444C 4D37 A0F2 59DC9D033EA9

EA571EA3 1FE4 4BB1 B1BC 0D7791AB2C27

7DB88DAE FAAF 4544 BEFC 95F89848D61A
Missing out on these vital young relationships in your teens and early 20s will forever cripple you. Entering a relationship for the first time at such an old age as a man (if you even can) will only end up in disaster. You’ll only be settled for and it will be completely transactional.

I truly believe that any relationship I enter if I ever do will be miserable. Because of what I’ve missed.

View: https://reddit.com/r/FA30plus/comments/n1aoss/im_really_only_bitter_about_missing_teenage_love/

Last edited:
need teen love

View attachment 442925
View attachment 442926
View attachment 442928
View attachment 442929Missing out on these vital young relationships in your teens and early 20s will forever cripple you. Entering a relationship for the first time at such an old age as a man (if you even can) will only end up in disaster. You’ll only be settled for and it will be completely transactional.

I truly believe that any relationship I enter if I ever do will be miserable. Because of what I’ve missed.

View: https://reddit.com/r/FA30plus/comments/n1aoss/im_really_only_bitter_about_missing_teenage_love/

That was such a brootal read, because everything said in that was 100% accurate. If you experienced everything a teen is supposed to experience, you are on the right path. It may not have been the best experience, but you experienced it regardless, which means you have a foundation put in place to grow.

If you haven't, you'll be playing catchup for the rest of your life. The foundational pieces you were supposed to get as a teen? Can't get it anymore because you aren't in high school anymore. You have to substitute it with something else, something less than ideal, a more unstable foundation. Most foids will look at your foundations and reject you simply because they can tell you never experienced teen love and the lessons that came with it. The ones that won't usually have something wrong themselves (i.e. noodlewhores that never experienced teen love either because of being forced to studymaxx by their parents, and then craving for white cock).

And the worst part of playing catchup, is seeing how everyone is miles ahead of you building beautiful things from their solid, sturdy foundations, while you are still at square one.

It should be a fundamental right to experience teen love for all high school teenagers in the world. There should be an incentive put in place for it.

We have evolved to reproduce in our teens which is why those feelings are strongest in our teens. I understand why it would be a stupid thing now to have a kid at 16-17, we still can't escape millions of years of evolution.

[UWSL]And the worst part of playing catchup, is seeing how everyone is miles ahead of you building beautiful things from their solid, sturdy foundations, while you are still at square one.[/UWSL]

It should be a fundamental right to experience teen love for all high school teenagers in the world. There should be an incentive put in place for it.
With a 75% divorce rate and the average marriage or non married relationship lasting only 10 years or less before it implodes the foundation isn’t nearly as strong as you think it is brother and that’s not cope to say but purely fact.

As the Christ fags might put it modern relationships are built on castles of sand that blow away quickly by the wind or torn down effortlessly when the tide comes in whereas had they been built upon the rock (which is Christ) they would easily survive all challenges to their destruction.

Or as the “telling the truth in plain sight through song” deceased Jew singer Leonard Cohen might’ve put it…

“Love is the only engine of survival”.

How many today really know what love truly is much less be mentally capable of applying it to their relationships?

And how many in Jewish Clown World with its worship of narcissism, status, money and “the grass is greener on the other side” weakness mentality are even willing to endure and see difficult times in a relationship through?

Exactly barely any if any at all hence the divorce rate and legion of broken families.

Anyway my overall point to you is this…

Young love as you guys are thinking of it is just useless infatuation and lust in Clown World 99.9% of the time.

The true goal is getting back to pre Jewish controlled ways of culture and doing things so that damn near every guy who wants one can have a decent girl as his wife for life and that girl being the first one he ever interacts with on a romantic level.

Like the Amish still basically have it due to their culture/religion largely insulating them from the negative effects of Jewish Clown World on their women and culture.

BTW, IT fag lurkers Amish don’t have arranged marriages so that’s not what I’m calling for or advocating at all you dishonest shitheads.

What I’m saying is when you restore human society to its natural way of being by removing humans from the Jew’s malicious intent good things begin happening.

View: https://youtu.be/ELj1yXR12bE

View: https://youtu.be/7yZ9l1RWs5w

Last edited:
Killing the world sounds better. :feelsdevil:

The innocence and naivety people have towards relationships disappears as they become older and more experienced. Once that innocence is gone you are likely to never get it again.

that sub is seriously suicide inducing

Damn, this is pure ropefuel :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

If I wasn't an incel my grandchildren would now be having their magical first relationships when the whole world is glowing with magical tenderness.

Teen love is just degeneracy cope. Think about it, the entire concept of teen love allows women to reject incels and fuck chad as early as possible. And become jaded used up holes incapable of pair bonding.

haha! cucked redditors at it again with their bullshit. you can't miss teen love if the foid is 14 :feelsokman::feelscomfy:

As a 17 year old this hurt to read. I was so close to experiencing this, but my brain got in the way. I look around me and see classmates in the hallways smiling at each other, happier than ever. Because of the COVID situation here in Canada, I likely won't be experiencing this high school love as schools will remain closed for a long long time.

it's over :feelsrope:

that sub is seriously suicide inducing
View attachment 442951
His face must be absolute gigaChang mode along with a 6 pack for him to find dating as a real option. I must see his girlfriend, because no way can he pull anything better than a 2/10 at best. With that absolute manlet height plus rice tax? No way he could've pulled anything better than a short 4'11 landwhale ugly crackwhore.

When I was chadfishing the older women (27+) on tinder all seemed to be very jaded and bitter. Not only did they want you to look good but you’d better be mature and take care of them (financially and emotionally). “My clock is ticking” and “I’m too old for fwb” are the most infuriating shit they love parroting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back