Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do we have to get a no shit 9-5 and grind all our years away with little to no energy left for any personal time. Just wake, work 12 hrs , sleep?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
Why is it that some young 22 year old stacy can get a sugar daddy that will finance her life....

A bratty 20 yr old Chadlite who will never have to work a day in his life cuz daddy has factories of his own

A mediocre YouTuber(think PewDiePie who dropped out of college) had his videos go viral at the right time and literary game for a job and then retire with his Stacylite gf not having to work a day in his life

Extremely good looking men like Chico who got discovered as models at 16 and literally only walk on ramps as a job then have enough money to retire from that at 30 and now has two sons , stacylite wife and travels all over America in his own van with his family

Now those are lives worth living. And they won that by no good will/ good karma //.

JUST BY PURE LUCK

AND WE HAVE TO FIRST GRIND THROUGH COLLEGE. THEN GET A DECENT JOB.THEN WORK 8 HRS EVERYDAY .COME BACK HOME WITH LITTLE ENERGY TO Do ANYTHING ELSE. SLEEP . REPEAT.

TILL THE DAY WE RETIRE ? WHY TF SHOULD I ACCEPT THAT????????

Like my dad was a geologist and he worked for the federal government and I literally saw him wither away in front of my eyes.

He would wake at 8 everyday. Go to job at 9. Come back home at 8:30. Too tired to do anything he would just eat dinner. Then scroll his phone for half an hour. Then sleep

HE DID THE SAME SCHEDULE WITHOUT CHANGE EVERYDAY FOR ALL OF HIS LIFE. MONDAY TO SATURDAY.

I SAW HIM GO FROM A YOUNG YOUTHFUL MAN TO OLD and withered. Just silently withering away.

DOING THE SAME SHIET.

AND NOW I AM EXPECTED TO DO THE SAME?

How is that fair???????????

How the fuck is that fairrrrr?

Does anyone have some good alternative.(Pls don't suggest rope or Neet)

Last edited:
the harder you work the better the life of business owner you work for will be.

going through college doesn't get you a decent job

exactly, every single excess value you produce goes straight to your bosses pockets, literally cuckoldry. I go to work and fuck arround on websites like this instead of being productive. At least then I can say I am less of wage slave than everyone else

exactly, every single excess value you produce goes straight to your bosses pockets, literally cuckoldry. I go to work and fuck arround on websites like this instead of being productive. At least then I can say I am less of wage slave than everyone else
i've noticed that one of the first questions normies ask you when they get to know you is "What is your job?" "Where do you work?" "How much money you make?"

i've noticed that one of the first questions normies ask you when they get to know you is "What is your job?" "Where do you work?" "How much money you make?"
yeah, its like asking what type cattle breed you are. Its so tacky and speaks nothing to someones character or maybe it speaks of what they care because they would rather be with the predator than the prey that will be consumed

I go to work and fuck arround on websites like this instead of being productive.
what kind of fields will allow me to be able to be like u?

He would wake at 8 everyday. Go to job at 9. Come back home at 8:30. Too tired to do anything he would just eat dinner. Then scroll his phone for half an hour. Then sleep

HE DID THE SAME SCHEDULE WITHOUT CHANGE EVERYDAY FOR ALL OF HIS LIFE. MONDAY TO SATURDAY.

I SAW HIM GO FROM A YOUNG YOUTHFUL MAN TO OLD and withered. Just silently withering away.

DOING THE SAME SHIET.

What country was this in? And it is unfair. I can't ever seem to accept just how easy femoids live life.

It’s cause your meant to go through the day knowing you’ll come home to your partner. It is absolutely not designed for you to come back home to shitty empty apartment

I sympathisize with you OP. School isn't meant to educate us. It's meant to make us obedient little drone workers. I hope society collapses. I will be scalping the Kike elites then.

Where the heck do you live where 12h/d are the norm ?

Nothing really makes a difference here. You cannot do anything. The lives they have are, as you already said, undeserved. They did not work for them; they were given to them due to their looks or being born into a wealthy family. The ordinary 9–5 job is for slaves, so basically for average- and below-average-looking men (not women). Nothing you will do will get you this life; if it were meant for you, it would have happened a long time ago. Other people worked for them so they did not have to and gave them their attention, money, respect and, in the case of women, their bodies, love, and social status, which shaped these people into the personas they are now.

Basically positive reinforcement all their lives.

Twelve hours would be 9-9.

I hate so much working for other people man. I am about to buy a bow and some arrows and starve to death in some random forest.

At least I wont be making other people rich anymore.

I’m roping before I ever have to give my soul to cooperate jobs

Yeah it’s fucking stupid. The reason is that are seen as slaves who just pay taxes to support policies and institutions that benefit women and chads, like schools, environment, abortion/birth control, etc. and also paying the salary of the politicians who push these. Things we have no stake in as people who are locked out of having sex or having children. It’s part of why I work as little as possible to sustain myself.

It’s cause your meant to go through the day knowing you’ll come home to your partner. It is absolutely not designed for you to come back home to shitty empty apartment
Exactly this.

Why is it that some young 22 year old stacy can get a sugar daddy that will finance her life....

A bratty 20 yr old Chadlite who will never have to work a day in his life cuz daddy has factories of his own

A mediocre YouTuber(think PewDiePie who dropped out of college) had his videos go viral at the right time and literary game for a job and then retire with his Stacylite gf not having to work a day in his life

Extremely good looking men like Chico who got discovered as models at 16 and literally only walk on ramps as a job then have enough money to retire from that at 30 and now has two sons , stacylite wife and travels all over America in his own van with his family

Now those are lives worth living. And they won that by no good will/ good karma //.

JUST BY PURE LUCK

AND WE HAVE TO FIRST GRIND THROUGH COLLEGE. THEN GET A DECENT JOB.THEN WORK 8 HRS EVERYDAY .COME BACK HOME WITH LITTLE ENERGY TO Do ANYTHING ELSE. SLEEP . REPEAT.

TILL THE DAY WE RETIRE ? WHY TF SHOULD I ACCEPT THAT????????

Like my dad was a geologist and he worked for the federal government and I literally saw him wither away in front of my eyes.

DOING THE SAME SHIET.

Oy vey!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back