Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is your life

Damn.

I was lucky to only have a little of the bullying growing up.

The crushing loneliness and rejection I got much more of.

foids always enjoy the spectacle, they get wet by watching Chad beat up other kids

niggers can be literally thrown in jail and foids will still cum for him because he looks good

you can work in your talent, have the guts to tell her that you like her, still she'll go with chad
there it goes the "just talk to her bruh ER just didn't talk to women that's why he did it just talk to girls!" yeah, it goes very well getting rejected and mocked in front of others most of the time

if you look good you can literally be in the fucking background of a tiktok video and 10000000 foids will throw themselves at you

the only fucking thing that matters on this planet is beauty and height, you can be a felon, a retard, a rapist, a murderer, a nobody, still you win

Those 2 blonde stacies and that obnoxious little chadlet that had a 3 way with them isnt so much suifuel or rageful to me its just revolting. I would never want to be around that narcissist obnoxious little shit and the fact that girls go so far as to open their holes to him just makes me leave humanity behind forever

I wish with all my heart I had the influence of Himmler so I could put these men and women through unimaginable suffering at my own two hands.