Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This IT meme is so inaccurate

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240227 131026 Reddit

Whats with these foids thinking we are chads who just never tried?

You're loathsome! :foidSoy:
Just don't be loathsome! :foidSoy:

They're just admitting the blackpill. Jfl

View attachment 1075363
These fucking retards think we haven't tried all the grooming shit, like I was doing that shit on the regular before I became Blackpill. They act like it's gonna shape our bones and give us a model face.

I love the three-layered ones where it's an incel imagining himself as a Chad that thinks he's an incel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. THOSE are pretty darn accurate:lul:.

"Many incels are normal looking people"

You wouldnt mind giving me some pussy then right?:feelzez:

Those chads claiming to be incel literally have foids looking at them and they know it
Bro on discord you got guys like that constantly. They do it for the attention and then they hook up with the foids. It's brutal.

Women don’t want normal average looking men.

These fucking retards think we haven't tried all the grooming shit, like I was doing that shit on the regular before I became Blackpill. They act like it's gonna shape our bones and give us a model face.
Take an extra shower bro, brush your teeth twice. Buy some nice fitting clothes

I love the three-layered ones where it's an incel imagining himself as a Chad that thinks he's an incel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. THOSE are pretty darn accurate:lul:.
What about the incels who do have a "good personality" according to IT foids, why wont they date them?

I like how the meme literally acknowledges the blackpill. Yes, we all know this forum is full of chads. Oh poor chad. He's so attractive he has to lurk incel forums and read the scientific blackpill on incels wiki.

We love to hate on IncelTear here, but think of all the fakecels we've had to purge from this forum over the years. Think of how we literally had to stop having a Ratings thread because so many of us were actually not ugly and it was making life hard for the few of us who actually were ugly.

I wonder why.
I even saw some IT foids saying "There are some men on r/ForeverAlone who are great people"

Go date them and help them ascend then if they are such "great people" they have a good personality afterall

We love to hate on IncelTear here, but think of all the fakecels we've had to purge from this forum over the years. Think of how we literally had to stop having a Ratings thread because so many of us were actually not ugly and it was making life hard for the few of us who actually were ugly.

Like this one for example:feelskek::

LOL1

What about the incels who do have a "good personality" according to IT foids, why wont they date them?
It "just so happens" that what "good personality" means always changes so that an ugly guy, whose looks "totally aren't the problem:foidSoy::foidSoy:", doesn't have it. Really makes you think:waitwhat:.

Tbh, she's right. From most users i've seen reveal their faces here and on other incel places online they weren't even incel tier.

I seriously wonder what the first image is that comes to mind for normies when they hear the word 'incel'. My hygiene and grooming is absolutely pristine.

if we asked them out they would start making excuses
"bAd pErSo-"

STOP RIGHT THERE TOILET, you dated an abusive chad on purpose and say we have a bad personality!

There was a ratings thread?

Fucking retards at IT are getting more braindead everyday

We should smash the faces of these IT people and then send them on blind dates. Let's see if a "good personality" and regular showering are still enough to be successful.

View attachment 1075363
They are right though

there is so many good looking fakecels here its a fucking joke

I reckon 90% of users here are not ugly.

I am the only ugly incel here with a certified ugly status

It's a fucking joke how many not ugly people are here.

So many fucking fakecels, I hate this website.

They are right though

there is so many good looking fakecels here its a fucking joke

I reckon 90% of users here are not ugly.

I am the only ugly incel here with a certified ugly status

View attachment 1075635

Where'd you get that rating?