Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This life

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
Jfl at this existence. Here are my stats:
5'1
Stick thin
Permanent yeast infection of the skin
Bulbous nose
Micro ears
Micro penis ( under 2 inches )
Permanent Bad Breathe
Disgusting Teeth
Virtually no chin
Jawline nonexistent
Moles
Greasy skin and hair
Permanent excessive body odor
Yellow tongue
Curved back
Complete facial disproportion
Born with one testicle

I firmly believe that everyone, even those who will deny it to the end, are aware that looks are the only important factor. You see proof of this every day, everywhere. I’ve seen plenty of threads here showcasing chads/foids admitting this to be the case anyway. No one cares about anything if it isn’t their problem. It’s our problem. And I suffer each day, endlessly.

There is truly nothing for me. Or anyone with an smv under 4. If you are below a 4, it is absolutely over for you. If you are fortunate enough to be between 4-6, you may, if you are very lucky, get the opportunity to be used for betabuxxing once 35 rolls around. But even then you will only have that tiny opportunity with landwhales and the borderline disfigured. Not even close to your looks match.

Am I seriously supposed to be content with a life where I am guaranteed intimate isolation. I saw on IT where they referred to incels as “drama kings” when an Incel had made a thread about enjoyment of life being significantly decreased by lack of sex and intimacy. Of course they would think it’s being dramatic. It’s not their problem. Easy for them to say.

They can’t fathom the moment where you are trying to cope with your few “enjoyments” in life and, just like always, it enters your mind. That you are alone. And always will be. This happens when I am playing the elder scrolls. It happens when I am watching Netflix. Especially Netflix. Or any video media. Constant portrayals of intimacy and closeness.

Things we are supposed to be able to relate to. But never can, and never will. There really is nothing for us in this life. Only copes, but their effectiveness is fleeting. Each individual can handle more or less pain than another. Some of us will break sooner than later. I don’t think I can go much longer.

So you're essentially a trollcel or a goblincel? I got nothing to say besides its over.

It's over with those stats. It's worse than over.

How old are you though?

You really need to do a 180 on your diet.

Go whole food vegan.

So you're essentially a trollcel or a goblincel? I got nothing to say besides its over.
Definitely goblincel.

It's over with those stats. It's worse than over.

I shouldn’t have been born.

How old are you though?

You really need to do a 180 on your diet.

Go whole food vegan.
I’ve actually tried that. Not that fixing the grease/yeast problems would matter much with the rest of my issues.

And here I thought that I was one of the worst subhumans on this forum, but I see that you mog me when it comes to your subhumanity. You should confront and sue your parents for bringing you into this world and subjecting you to suffering. Take revenge on them.

I am definitely upset that they procreated resulting in my existence. But I honestly can’t blame them for my looks. My mom was literally a model and my dad was a Chadlite at least. They surely believed their child would be as blessed. But life just sucks

Jfl, at getting height mogged by @knajjd, i feel sorry for you bro.

Have you ever gone to a doctor and asked about this? Have you ever asked your dad about it?
Yeah apparently it’s basically a recessive gene that only like 1/20 of my genetic line get plagued with

You could've been a Chad, but instead you're worse than the truest of cels! WE SERIOUSLY NEED CRISPR NOW!! CUCKED MORALFAG POLITICIANS OUTTT!! :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I think about it all the time

Things we are supposed to be able to relate to. But never can, and never will. There really is nothing for us in this life. Only copes, but their effectiveness is fleeting. Each individual can handle more or less pain than another. Some of us will break sooner than later. I don’t think I can go much longer.
You think?

Can't you keep coping forever until you die from old age?

Over.

This is knajjd, he is 5'2. Hes rich, good eyes, cute face (no homo), good hair, small nose.
But still, he is 5'2 and its over for him.

Those are truly horrific stats you have my condolences.

Even so. Most of us will never ascend even if we do mog you so we will keep you company in this bottomless pit of misery.

Nothing of substance to add, but feels bro. Life is cruel, life is suffering. For whatever it's worth, I'm glad you're here.

Nice LARP thread tbh.
And here I thought that I was one of the worst subhumans on this forum, but I see that you mog me when it comes to your subhumanity. You should confront and sue your parents for bringing you into this world and subjecting you to suffering. Take revenge on them.

Over.
View attachment 117905
This is knajjd, he is 5'2. Hes rich, good eyes, cute face (no homo), good hair, small nose.
He could go to Gookland.

Last edited:
IT will never recognise the genuine hardships of truecels.

he is pretty rich. (nit that sure but millionaire maybe)
wow I think he can go to some poor place or whatever.
I’m genuinely considering it tonight. I’m just so done.
I considered suicide too, but I don't have the guts and I don't want my mom to see me die before her, thats my pretext tbh.

I'm sorry bro. It's over.

I don't know if you can take solace in knowing that with today's standards even if you had only 3 or 4 of those flaws it would be just as over

And the saddest part is that you still have the desire for holes.

Even if you castrated yourself, there’s no guarantee the desire would go away.

And the saddest part is that you still have the desire for holes.

Even if you castrated yourself, there’s no guarantee the desire would go away.

I want it so fucking bad.

you're the incel of incels
im sorry boyo

If you post your picture you can become our next saint. If you have nothing to lose you might as well be our guide, our lighthouse in this sea of darkness.

It is funny how nature gives you shitty genes but at the same time a need for sex so strong you will go insane if you dont get it.
If you post your picture you can become our next saint. If you have nothing to lose you might as well be our guide, our lighthouse in this sea of darkness.

We already have St. Blackops2cel for this.

its over for you

I don’t know, bro, sounds too “perfect”. If not, then may Gandy have mercy on your soul.

Over.
View attachment 117905

Would be hot AF If he Was born a foid (no homo)
Zesto would be proud of this boymaxxing

But 5'2,as a man, thats below king of manlets. Ugly mug and being tall mogs 5'2cels

Stopped at 5’1. I’m sorry man

Jfl at this existence. Here are my stats:
5'1
Stick thin
Permanent yeast infection of the skin
Bulbous nose
Micro ears
Micro penis ( under 2 inches )
Permanent Bad Breathe
Disgusting Teeth
Virtually no chin
Jawline nonexistent
Moles
Greasy skin and hair
Permanent excessive body odor
Yellow tongue
Curved back
Complete facial disproportion
Born with one testicle

I firmly believe that everyone, even those who will deny it to the end, are aware that looks are the only important factor. You see proof of this every day, everywhere. I’ve seen plenty of threads here showcasing chads/foids admitting this to be the case anyway. No one cares about anything if it isn’t their problem. It’s our problem. And I suffer each day, endlessly.

There is truly nothing for me. Or anyone with an smv under 4. If you are below a 4, it is absolutely over for you. If you are fortunate enough to be between 4-6, you may, if you are very lucky, get the opportunity to be used for betabuxxing once 35 rolls around. But even then you will only have that tiny opportunity with landwhales and the borderline disfigured. Not even close to your looks match.

Am I seriously supposed to be content with a life where I am guaranteed intimate isolation. I saw on IT where they referred to incels as “drama kings” when an Incel had made a thread about enjoyment of life being significantly decreased by lack of sex and intimacy. Of course they would think it’s being dramatic. It’s not their problem. Easy for them to say.

They can’t fathom the moment where you are trying to cope with your few “enjoyments” in life and, just like always, it enters your mind. That you are alone. And always will be. This happens when I am playing the elder scrolls. It happens when I am watching Netflix. Especially Netflix. Or any video media. Constant portrayals of intimacy and closeness.

holy shit your the most truest of trucels. most here could ascend or betabux with some sugerey but ur flaws are deep damn

you were cursed. This life isnt fair

holy shit your the most truest of trucels. most here could ascend or betabux with some sugerey but ur flaws are deep damn
He made this post a few days after his registration and on another post of his he said that he's very gifted intellectually, he's larping and mods here aren't doing their jobs. JFL

Sounds like truest of them all. I respect that you are still alive.

Never began for you buddy boyo
No reason to even try

Looks like game on impossible difficulty

Dude I am so sorry, I wish I had the power to make you a 6"6 giga chad but we are all powerless in this comedy.

I smell a troll, your mother just happens to be a literal model and 5'8, dad is chadlite and 6'2 yeah right, and on top of that your stats is just unbelievably bad tbh, im calling troll