Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This made me sad for some reason maybe because it’s so wholesome and I’ll never experience this with a woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
what the fuck dude,did you finally lost it?
stop spamming the inceldom discussion every 10 minutes with minute pointless posts

Nigga just straight up posted his fap material in ID :what:

I know it’s brutal but get a grip brocel
what the fuck dude,did you finally lost it?
stop spamming the inceldom discussion every 10 minutes with minute pointless posts
Tbh let him cope

Nigga just straight up posted his fap material in ID :what:

I know it’s brutal but get a grip brocel

Tbh let him cope
have you see the main page of ID
its just his posts,if he wants to whine he can do it in the sewers
we are becoming way to lenient which is ruining the forum and overall quality of discussion

have you see the main page of ID
its just his posts,if he wants to whine he can do it in the sewers
we are becoming way to lenient which is ruining the forum and overall quality of discussion
NO SPAMMING IN LE INKWELL DISCUSSERNO EVEN THOUGH THIS FORUM IS DYING AND IN DIRE NEED OF ACTIVITY!1!!1!1 :soy:

Jfl who gives a fuck nigga? I actually really like OP ded srs he’s one of my favorite users, his threads are relatable af. It’s always a treat to see him active since he only comes on like once every month. Let the boi cope in peace. This forum is on its last legs anyway :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
The right to make top level posts should be earned through a years-long comments apprenticeship program.

NO SPAMMING IN LE INKWELL DISCUSSERNO EVEN THOUGH THIS FORUM IS DYING AND IN DIRE NEED OF ACTIVITY!1!!1!1 :soy:

Jfl who gives a fuck nigga? I actually really like OP ded srs he’s one of my favorite users, his threads are relatable af. It’s always a treat to see him active since he only comes on like once every month. Let the boi cope in peace. This forum is on its last legs anyway :feelsbadman:
Same

The right to make top level posts should be earned through a years-long comments apprenticeship program.
Very good observation graycel:feelskek:
A quick learner you are

Why did you say "woman"?
That's gay.
They're called foids.