Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This makes me really sad and completely heartbroken...

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Imagine loving someone so much that after years of a break up you can still not move on.
You are so broken that you can't imagine dating with anyone else than your past love that move on in life or passed away.
You are so broken you are willing to have a doll exactly like your lover to be with you.
I can't imagine how heartbroken these guys must be. Before anything coming to this situation, I would have taken my life long ago.
It is so sad I can feel their pain. Poor guys, no one deserves to go through this and feel such terrible emotional pain.
May them be in peace and heal somehow, because this is actually impossible to deal with. They have all my empathy. Losing someone you truly love must be the most devastating thing there is.
Just from thinking about it my heart sinks in despair just from imagining what they go through. This is really sad. It is an emotional pain that can easily drive someone to insanity and end their lives.
You can call me gay or whatever you want, but I am an empathetic person and tears rolled down my face reading this and knowing the pain they are going through.

Imagine loving someone so much that after years of a break up you can still not move on.
You are so broken that you can't imagine dating with anyone else than your past love that move on in life or passed away.
You are so broken you are willing to have a doll exactly like your lover to be with you.
I can't imagine how heartbroken these guys must be. Before anything coming to this situation, I would have taken my life long ago.
It is so sad I can feel their pain. Poor guys, no one deserves to go through this and feel such terrible emotional pain.
May them be in peace and heal somehow, because this is actually impossible to deal with. They have all my empathy. Losing someone you truly love must be the most devastating thing there is.
Just from thinking about it my heart sinks in despair just from imagining what they go through. This is really sad. It is an emotional pain that can easily drive someone to insanity and end their lives.
You can call me gay or whatever you want, but I am an empathetic person and tears rolled down my face reading this and knowing the pain they are going through.

theme of this thread ngl :cryfeels:

Normies that would call you the monster give no shits about the pain & suffering of others while proclaiming they're moral.

sex havers problems tbh
i'ven't gotten a loving wife to get to that point

I met a girl online 12 years ago that I still can't get over. I had her picture saved for the longest time until my PC was literally fried by a power surge from a lightning strike. She still lives in my mind as she was 12 years ago. She's married now and has a child. I wouldn't be attracted to her at this point but her past youthful image still haunts me today.

I met a girl online 12 years ago that I still can't get over. I had her picture saved for the longest time until my PC was literally fried by a power surge from a lightning strike. She still lives in my mind as she was 12 years ago. She's married now and has a child. I wouldn't be attracted to her at this point but her past youthful image still haunts me today.
brutally brutal

sex havers problems tbh
i'ven't gotten a loving wife to get to that point
That's why I am afraid of it. What if I find someone and this person is gone from my life? How will I deal with it? I still cannot deal with all the friends I have lost years ago and my father that passed away 15 years ago.
Losing a lover must be really hearbreaking beyond any words in existence.
I don't want to find a partner just for that partner to some day leave me and I will be in pain. I don't know how to deal with these things, so I prefer to just avoid even giving the possibility of starting the process of getting to that point.

brutally brutal
Sometimes I dream about being young again and we meet in person and spend time together. Then I wake up alone inside my tiny dirty room, aged and hurting everywhere. I get a sudden urge to stab myself in the neck with a knife I keep near my bed. If I had a gun I would most likely blow my brains out

This is honestly one of the saddest things I have read so far. I feel for you, man. At some point, you will want to remember what she was like but you won't be able to, you will just have the feeling, a feeling for someone you don't even remember what they look like. I would not be able to deal with that at all. I would be completely lost to depression and grief. I hope you move on, but I can relate to your pain. People think of us as monsters and potential killers but we have feelings too.

Sometimes I dream about being young again and we meet in person and spend time together. Then I wake up alone inside my tiny dirty room, aged and hurting everywhere. I get a sudden urge to stab myself in the neck with a knife I keep near my bed. If I had a gun I would most likely blow my brains out
:worryfeels: damn brocel :feelsrope:

i wish you some good copes man :feelsbadman:

I had a girl I really liked back in high school. I graduated almost 10 years ago. They called her Selena because she kinda looked like selena gomez, but prettier. I go to her facebook page sometimes and see that she is married and think, "That should've been me." :cryfeels:

@BladingEagle you could take your HDD for a data recovery company. If you are in the US, you can send it to Drive Savers, which is probably the most specialized data recovery company on the planet, and get your pictures back. They have done insane jobs recovering data from severely damaged storage devices, including HDDs and cards from the 80s. Give it a chance man. I would not be able to live with such feeling. I am almost crying just from reading your post and imagining your pain. I am very empathetic and can easily relate and get highly emotional from hearing about the feelings of other people.

You must be really low T to be this emotional over someone else’s breakup.

lay off the soylent would ya?

You must be really low T to be this emotional over someone else’s breakup.

lay off the soylent would ya?
I have empathy. I have been through multiple losses in my life and know what it is life. You either heal or you never heal for the rest of the life.
Grief is a powerful emotion. I would not be making fun of someone going through such pain, regardless of how hateful and bitter of a person I might come across, I have feelings and I am not afraid to admit it. If everyone was empathetic on this planet maybe we would not be in such a shitty situation.

If a woman's husband died, she'd already have a line up of dicks to suck

normie problems..
never had any bods or stable relationships in general