Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This might be the most cucked thing I have ever typed but I find some appeal in the thought of having a bossy wife run the household

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Yeah, I said it. :feelspuke:

I feel like I'm fucking through with the struggle of life. Falling into the hands of a foid doesn't sound too bad at this point.

Another femdom thread lol @Ray thoughts?

Another femdom thread lol @Ray thoughts?
Fuck, I didn't want to contribute to some trend of cucked postings. I just needed to get this out of my system.
Is the fantasy of not having to take care of every bit of your life really so bad?

Fuck, I didn't want to contribute to some trend of cucked postings. I just needed to get this out of my system.
Is the fantasy of not having to take care of every bit of your life really so bad?
It might be nice in theory but it means sacrificing your freedom

I feel like I'm fucking through with the struggle of life. Falling into the hands of a foid doesn't sound too bad at this point.
Very cucked af you’re pathetic, woman should do house chores while not being bossy, bossy woman are always beaten like they deserve

It might be nice in theory but it means sacrificing your freedom
That's true but it'd be a trade-off I would make in a heartbeat if I could

Username checks out

At least it's not betabuxxing.

Nothing cucked about it. Women are meant to lead the household. Them being bossy is just a sign she's a good mother

Dude why do you even compare two dumb shits they are both bad ,don’t say like at least its not x
I moved it to the lounge, betabuxxers get cucked by chad's used leftovers, but he could be meaning wanting to be bossed around by a young virgin becky or stacy who is faithful to him.

Bossy wife is the equivalent of a mother running the household, sounds like you just want to revert to teen years with a foid managing everything
Probably you are correct but I really don't want to face this uncomfortable fact :feelsugh:

Nothing cucked about it. Women are meant to lead the household. Them being bossy is just a sign she's a good mother
Thanks for the understanding perspective. I also don't think my dream is too cucked but I knew it would be in most people's opinion here.

I moved it to the lounge, betabuxxers get cucked by chad's used leftovers, but he could be meaning wanting to be bossed around by a young virgin becky or stacy who is faithful to him.
He didn’t say anything like that bro

He didn’t say anything like that bro
Being bossed around by a gold digging rostie who cheats and refuses to have sex is for sure cucked, but he hasn't said that. There needs to be more details to definitively know if it's cucked.

Being bossed around by a gold digging rostie who cheats and refuses to have sex is for sure cucked, but he hasn't said that. There needs to be more details to definitively know if it's cucked.
Bossy wife run the household ,he probably likes to get pegged

What a subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back