Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This mutt princess nigger slop might be the last thing Disney Animation Studios ever produces

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
For the last about 7 years Disney has shamelessly enhoused niggers in children movies and this looks like to be a grand supernova of it all

You may think I'm b(i)ased to say Disney will collapse and it's all wishful thinking, but let me explain. While, yes Disney is, technically growing richer and richer with no signs of stopping, theres still a very possible scenario of them "running" out of money. Disney has almost infinite wealth it would rather let some department die than to support it indefinietely. They won't spend Donald Duck plushie toy revenue towards new movies, nor they will do it from the Disney+ subscriptions. Wherever money is spent is reinvested in the exact same sector so it can improve, making nice circular feedvack loop

Anygow the movie is set in some magical kingdom, which is hard to locate geographically, since architecture seems european but demographics southern african. The (huwhite bad character) king has magical powers to fulfill any wish, that his peasants ask for, but he fulfills only those wishes that don't threathen the overall security. The (arabic mutt good character) princess or whatever she is, doesn't think it's fair and wants to grant every peasant every wish they ask for.

The trailer doesn't reveal how it ends, but in my best guess it would be that mulatto girl wins and creates communist utopia where everyone can fo what they want and there's no issues or internal conflicts whatsoever. I suspect even kindergarteners could see a problem with this plot "but if everyone can fulfill their every wish then bad people could do bad things!" and that's exactly why it won't ever be relevant

The movie will be written how it's all glboschlomo for a week on sociial medias for about a week after release.Disney won't ever get the expected profits, not even the invested money back.

Even on the visual side the movie is still awful, whole color palette is badly chosen, the renderings look like every other 00s video game cutscene, nthe animation is lazy and resembles those indian house building videos sped up on 1.75x

Would be surprised to see this movie manage to be profitable at any point and that's about it, i've been sleep deprived for 2 weeks and right now it's over 1AM so I almost fell asleep and wrote gibberish on this phone 20 times while writing this

View: https://twitter.com/DisneyAnimation/status/1707062544475562223?t=-nQdz9VVczB-VZ10KPIJpg&s=19

Goodnight!

I'm a mixed-race person myself (A mixture of Indian and white genes) and not even other mixed-race women are attracted to me. I fucking hate these female mutts they are entitled pieces of shit.

The animation looks bad tbh. They probably hired a shitload of zoomers with low iq and no taste cause "muh youthful energy". Disney ended with Toy Story 3 tbh

Woke Kike shit aside. Why does the animation look so fucking cheap. All Disney animation is ugly CGI shit now.

It looks and sounds bad.