Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This never ends!!!

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
almost everyday at 6 am two men starts hammering things and cutting metal next to my home, they are building this house since january :reeeeee: i hate this noise

you can report them to the police you know? just ask doctor to write you actual prescription of meds for discomfort caused noise they make

Brutal soundpollutionpill

Enough to make a incel go ER

The retard faggot in the apartment above me likes to loudly watch TV at one in the morning. One of these days I'm gonna kill him.
The marpac dohm is a white noise machine with a physical spinning fan inside it. I haven't used it myself but there are many positive reviews for it. I recommended it to someone on .org who heard his neighbors having sex jfl. He bought the thing and told me that it worked and drowned out all the noise

almost everyday at 6 am two men starts hammering things and cutting metal next to my home, they are building this house since january :reeeeee: i hate this noise
Haha this reminds of the time when a Tunisian guy on reddit made the same kinda post

That's sleep time. Possibly even bedtime. I don't get these early morning cunts.

spergs should be able to be compensated for having to endure loud noise

Bet it's a couple of border jumping Mexicans.