Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News This news is ten days old - FOX 2 Detroit "Taylor woman on video performing sex acts on dog, police say"

"You've never seen anything like this"

As if. STOP WHITEWASHING THESE WHORES THEY DO IT ON THE DAILY

1cfbac8d 7361 4468 8ebe 5edaa3771654

I still wonder why its mostly white foids...

Why would a woman ever do this. I can conceive of men being so sex deprived and lonely it makes them zoophiles or worse, but those foids could actually have sex with a human instead of molesting a dog.

White women would rather blowjob a dog than kiss the lips of an Indian man.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221128-020051(1).png
    Screenshot_20221128-020051(1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Why would a woman ever do this. I can conceive of men being so sex deprived and lonely it makes them zoophiles or worse, but those foids could actually have sex with a human instead of molesting a dog.
You answered your own question, brocel. Foids are arrogant. What better way to display arrogance than to have sex with a dog rather than have sex with an ugly virgin male?

They will do dogs but not us.

The dog: showers more than me, has a better personality than me, and has worked on itself more than me.

I admit I don’t even try to get dates anymore, I’m less than a dog. Foids would take their dogs into nightclubs if they could.

Another day, another dogpill.
Why must life be this horrific?

She blew a dog...

Honestly, articles like this are why I chose Mammon over God.

"In the custody of his dad."

@Epedaphic Experiment: open a savings account - deposit $10 every new article published about a foid getting caught having sex with a dog.

I shall dress up in dog costume to escape inceldom

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back