Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This Nigga GLOWING

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
@Kyle11061990 his account reads like a FED throw away account no cap frfr not bussin

>private account
>barely any posts
>chatting random users
>claims he LARPed about being a Mass Shooter

prove yourself young nigga

glowies are always going to be here.
Who knows? you could be one, I could be one, or the person below me could be one.

it's over

are you though?
glowies are always going to be here.
Who knows? you could be one, I could be one, or the person below me could be one.

it's over
In my opinion dedicated users have their own, “personality” and charisma, attached to their posts.

Bluepillers, Redpillers easily out themselves, why would it be any different for some old boomer or a faggot soy millennial FBI agent working behind a desk trying to uncover the I.N.C.E.L. COMUNITAH SHEIT

Also the fact that he was chatting with me this whole time but hasn’t showed up to defend himself in this thread probably proves it was a glowie throw away account

doesn't seem like a glowie, probably some grey account that will post for a week or two then join the GrAYvyard

@Kyle11061990 his account reads like a FED throw away account no cap frfr not bussin

>private account
>barely any posts
>chatting random users
>claims he LARPed about being a Mass Shooter
Wojak Soyjak green glowing FBI | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

Over for glowcels
I honestly wouldn’t suspect you to be a glownigger for the simple fact that glowies aren’t actually trying to be blatant like you are, no offense, they try and snake their way in from the shadows.

I would laugh if kommisarj or whatever his name is has a relationship with a glowie foid (they’ve done this type of shit before)

There've been dozens of users like that throughout the years. They always fade away. The real glowniggers do a deep infiltration to try and collect intel and profile users. They'll try to befriend users and ask them questions about politics and their feelings towards x (where x is whatever they're looking out for). Then they'll show disinterest in the user, if the user in question ends up being harmless, and then move on to the next user of interest. Occasionally, the users being watched are dumb enough to post incriminating or highly sus things, which does the glowniggers' work for them.

Glowniggers are less of a problem than your garden variety reddit larper, who is liable to post cp or something malicious like a virus link and fuck over many users.