Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope This nigga overdosed on copium hard

all the upvotes are rage inducing so many coping incels in denial, bluepillers and delusional be positive its all ur mindset and all ur fault gaslihgting bs. This nigga is not just short he is a giga manlet shorter than most women. This comment and number of upvotes bascially describe everything I hate about this delusional brainwashing mentality

weve found mr. Copius Maximus himself, mang

It doesn't matter if if he doesn't have a problem with his height when everyone else judge him by his height..

i'm 5'7 and i know its really over when i go out and get mogged by everyone, even foids, giant foids :feelsUnreal::lasereyes::feelsree: i have an urge to dress like Levi Ackerman and cut their necks

It doesn't matter if if he doesn't have a problem with his height when everyone else does.
hes literally delusional tho bcs he is a turbo manlet. most 12 year olds are taller than him xd

your daily dose of r/short copium

Mayor of COPEnhagen

Chad hits his head on the door post and foids suck him off to make him feel better it’s ovER

Short guys should get LL financed by the government

What i wouldnt do to hit the doorway tbh youd be at least 6'9

Chad hits his head on the door post and foids suck him off to make him feel better it’s ovER
Omega kek, meanwhile manlets reaching for shit get laughed at by foids,

It doesn't matter if if he doesn't have a problem with his height when everyone else judge him by his height..
Sa dtruth