Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This one question decides whether or not you're NT: Can you imagine yourself talking to a foid about Karl Marx?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
It doesn't matter whether your opinion on him is leftist, right wing or just neutral/academic. If you can imagine yourself talking to a foid you like about Karl Marx then you are non NT as fuck

There is not a single female on earth who wants to talk about some old fucker who died in the 19th century that wrote textwalls about politics and economics. It's literally the most boring and autistic shit of all time from a foid's perspective. Even far left hippie foids don't know or give a shit what some old decrepit fuck said in his book because they learn political theory by watching TikToks about capitalism and patriarchy. Caring about Karl Marx is hypermasculine. Also Marx is literally the most well known political theorist of all time so anyone else is just even more obscure and autistic

why would i do that jfl

Last edited:
Fuck no. I would probably freeze up and start crying if a foid talked to me atm because I'm so fucking angry and stressed almost every day now.

Yes, I can do that easily. But those RETARDED foid would not understand a shit.

It doesn't matter whether your opinion on him is leftist, right wing or just neutral/academic. If you can imagine yourself talking to a foid you like about Karl Marx then you are non NT as fuck

There is not a single female on earth who wants to talk about some old fucker who died in the 19th century that wrote textwalls about politics and economics. It's literally the most boring and autistic shit of all time from a foid's perspective. Even far left hippie foids don't know or give a shit what some old decrepit fuck said in his book because they learn political theory by watching TikToks about capitalism and patriarchy. Caring about Karl Marx is hypermasculine. Also Marx is literally the most well known political theorist of all time so anyone else is just even more obscure and autistic
I'd like to talk with a foid about everything I know about Scholasticism. I got to share once the 5 ways of Thomas Aquinas but she didn't pay much attention

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back