Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this place is actually pretty fun

rot4u

rot4u

Mercy doesn't defeat an enemy, Master.
★★
i actually feel kind of better when im on here its pretty addicting to read threads and reply to people and post stuff. ive met some cool people here and i get to talk about star wars. to anyone whos talk to me thanks its fun.

mfw new members enjoy being inkwell :feelshaha::feelshaha:

over

Hey this whole incel thing seems kind of fun :soy:
before this i was still the same i just had noone to talk to about it or laugh with, i do now but my life isnt just fixed cause of it.

before this i was still the same i just had noone to talk to about it or laugh with, i do now but my life isnt just fixed cause of it.
I'm glad you get value from this dude :feelsgah:
Just try to be somewhat critical of the shit being posted here.

Yes, talking to like minded people is fun, even if we disagree on certain things.

You aight, GrAYboy :feelsEhh:

there's nothing fun about an incel forum

i think youre missing my point, there is nothing fun about being incel but having people to talk to fills the time and can be enjoyable

I watched star wars when I was 10 or something. Sometime I am going to do a marathon and watch it all in a weekend.

this forum is less toxic than Reddit for males. Too much foids bashing males on their own stuff.

I watched star wars when I was 10 or something. Sometime I am going to do a marathon and watch it all in a weekend.
based ive done this a few times its always pretty fun. id skip the sequel trilogy though it sucks

i actually feel kind of better when im on here its pretty addicting to read threads and reply to people and post stuff. ive met some cool people here and i get to talk about star wars. to anyone whos talk to me thanks its fun.
True, this place is hilarious with a pinch of suicide fuel to bring you back to reality. Perfect combination

I love you too buddy boyo.

Revenge of the Sith is the best Star Wars and it's not even close

True, this place is hilarious with a pinch of suicide fuel to bring you back to reality. Perfect combination
Pretty accurate summary of this site I would say; humor to help cope, mixed in with more brutality of reality.

I love that you don't get banned for saying nigger faggot like you do on Reddit.

I recently got Star Wars: Fallen order on my Xbox one. It is fairly fun, I would say, but Battlefront(2015) & Battlefront 2(2017) are without a doubt some of my fav Star Wars games. Played the lego ones when I was younger and want to get the new one for my console- also want to try Kotor one day.

I recently got Star Wars: Fallen order on my Xbox one. It is fairly fun, I would say, but Battlefront(2015) & Battlefront 2(2017) are without a doubt some of my fav Star Wars games. Played the lego ones when I was younger and want to get the new one for my console- also want to try Kotor one day.
fallen order is sick, lightsaber combat is addicting and battlefront is a good timewaster hours can go by on that thing. lego star wars is a classic from a better time

fallen order is sick, lightsaber combat is addicting and battlefront is a good timewaster hours can go by on that thing. lego star wars is a classic from a better time
Yeah I may get Battlefront 2 again just so I can re-play the campaign and play the multiplayer with was fun af.m

Fallen Order does seem fun, but I have to get kinda further in a story before I actually start to really enjoy it; I hate being a weak character early on.

The best place for me to pose is here I don't even post on reddit much

Ofc we need to join evil forces to destroy soyciety

I like Star Wars too but hate all the Disney shit

I would argue that having people who can understand you understand what you say going through the same shit u go through does feel a little good

I would argue that having people who can understand you understand what you say going through the same shit u go through does feel a little good

this aged poorly, looks like things are going to start changing pretty soon oh well :fuk:

based bro you remind me of myself when i joined 1 year ago it felt so good finally i had people to talk to about harsh life/foids
you are very welcome :panties::panties::panties::dab:

didnt read but star wars is for homos

didnt read but star wars is for homos
sith GIF

I don’t like the movies but I did enjoy The Clone Wars.

that's a tiny silver lining on giant pile of crap