Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This place is lacking culture

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Based and cultured users getting banned, because of autistic "gay" vibes, while various uncultured scum, who just harrasing other users for having culture, and inciting degenerate behaviour, like simping, are left

Vemiam

It's difficult to become cultured though

I agree. People are not appreciating lolis in the way they should

idk man, the waifu avi's are beginning to uprise so it's not all bad

Not enough lolis

i like boobies

You saying we need to become men of culture?

i agree, we need more men of culture to rise up

explain culture to us inwell

explain culture to us inwell
Liking animu lolis and having good taste in men, not like those fags in looksmaxx, drooling other lahovskis

Liking animu lolis and having good taste in me, not like those fags in looksmaxx, drooling other lahovskis
Yes i dont get how most of them just watch barley naked men and stare at mens faces 24/7 analyzing them. like faceandlms i think he is gay

Yes i dont get how most of them just watch barley naked men and stare at mens faces 24/7 analyzing them. like faceandlms i think he is gay
Chicofolder

Based and cultured users getting banned, because of autistic "gay" vibes, while various uncultured scum, who just harrasing other users for having culture, and inciting degenerate behaviour, like simping, are left

View attachment 211784
While browsing old thread I actually found a lot of high IQ posts by users that are unfortunately baned.
Too bad such high IQ posters are no longer here. :feelsrope:

not enough yuri. Of course this place is not cultured