Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This post shows how ignorant IT fags are

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/tzd9vp/according_to_incels_women_will_judge_men_like/

On the other hand, a certain eminent philosopher says:

“Females are won by the male structure of the skeleton, broad shoulders, narrow hips (Bone frame), straight legs, muscular strength, courage, beard, and so on." - On the metaphysics of sexual love, Schopenhauer

A large bodily Frame is so important when it comes to attracting femoids for the purpose of sexual reproduction, but to these faggots it's probably just another "social construct". I wonder who lives in reality and who in delusion. :feelskek:

To me, the opinion and judgement of one high brow philosopher triumphs one million of those IT fags.

Last edited:
I was arguing with a bluepiller and they pulled this same "social construct" bs argument against me, they blamed the pAtRiaRcHY, basically saying "it's the patriarchy's fault for making females attracted to tall, strong frame hot guys" :feelshaha:

I just said to think about it for a second. Patriarchy means that men hold all the power, right? So then why would men create a system in which the vast majority of themselves are deemed unattractive to females? Like men would intentionally design a system to screw themselves over :feelskek::feelskek: This bluepiller was so dumbfounded by that. God forbid females hold responsibility for any social ill. It's ALWAYS men's fault even it makes no fucking sense

I was arguing with a bluepiller and they pulled this same "social construct" bs argument against me, they blamed the pAtRiaRcHY, basically saying "it's the patriarchy's fault for making females attracted to tall, strong frame hot guys" :feelshaha:

I just said to think about it for a second. Patriarchy means that men hold all the power, right? So then why would men create a system in which the vast majority of themselves are deemed unattractive to females? Like men would intentionally design a system to screw themselves over :feelskek::feelskek: This bluepiller was so dumbfounded by that. God forbid females hold responsibility for any social ill. It's ALWAYS men's fault even it makes no fucking sense
Logic-maxxing :feelsthink:

Logic-maxxing :feelsthink:
It's almost like they think we are all uneducated, delusional idiots and it catches them off guard when we make valid points they cannot refute.

IQ mogs me

This is genius, brocel! Now I know what to say if I ever interact with one of those types of people. :feelsautistic: