Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Reddit thread about a sheboon going chimp mode is actually kinda based

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ThatsInsane/comments/vzzwxr/woman_destroys_store_cause_the_owners_of_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Typical nigger chimp foid who would cry racism and pull the racist card any day of the week to win an argument, but then goes and destroys this Chinese ladies store because she can’t speak English well.

Surprisingly the comment section is very based and is calling out shit like “why is it always a black person” or “the usual suspect” or “I didn’t even have to see the video to guess the race”. And none of these people are from the USA. (Go to controversial on comment section)

I wish we could re enslave neggers :feelshaha::feelshaha:. They literally are just useless animals that drain off society and hard working taxpayers. Enslaving them was the only solid option.

Fuck black people, they all clearly have some gene that makes them closer to animals than humans and they are a compelete parasite in society. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Anytime i see a video with a caption about some crackheads freaking out I immediately guess it's a nigger.

Nicest black person

I wish we could re enslave neggers :feelshaha::feelshaha:. They literally are just useless animals that drain off society and hard working taxpayers. Enslaving them was the only solid option.

Fuck black people, they all clearly have some gene that makes them closer to animals than humans and they are a compelete parasite in society. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
This.

Tranny jannies at it again:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ThatsInsane/comments/vzzwxr/woman_destroys_store_cause_the_owners_of_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Typical nigger chimp foid who would cry racism and pull the racist card any day of the week to win an argument, but then goes and destroys this Chinese ladies store because she can’t speak English well.

Surprisingly the comment section is very based and is calling out shit like “why is it always a black person” or “the usual suspect” or “I didn’t even have to see the video to guess the race”. And none of these people are from the USA. (Go to controversial on comment section)

Cope. Tyrone still mogs you

I mean everyone knows what race it is when you read certain headlines before even opening it, lol