Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This reddit thread gave me a huger boner(no pics or vids)

J

Justanigga

Greycel
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/19pa2g/girls_what_kind_of_situations_made_you_get/

Just look how open girls talk there. Fucking sluts

"Looking at attractive guys hands, I think about what he could do to me with them. I hope I'm not the only one. Or when I'm in class with an attractive teacher and imagine him keeping me after class but that's not really strange, so."

"you're definitely not the only one. I always feel like a pervert when I look at hands and I hope they don't notice me staring."

These post pissed me off, fuck cucktears and their lies, these females LOVE hand's(and yeah,wrists are included),they STARE AT THEM!!!
"you dumb incel's,no girl is going to even notice your wrist." FUCKIN BULLSHIT!! Wrist-cel's are real,THOUSANDS of FHO's agree that if you have bad carpal bone's you might as well KYS. Woman are beyond petty, they are just disgusting.

gun-in-mouth-gif-7.gif

Justanigga said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/19pa2g/girls_what_kind_of_situations_made_you_get/

Just look how open girls talk there. Fucking sluts
"huger boner"?

So it gave you a boner for hugging or?

Incelibate anarchist said:
"Looking at attractive guys hands, I think about what he could do to me with them. I hope I'm not the only one. Or when I'm in class with an attractive teacher and imagine him keeping me after class but that's not really strange, so."

"you're definitely not the only one. I always feel like a pervert when I look at hands and I hope they don't notice me staring."

These post pissed me off, fuck cucktears and their lies, these females LOVE hand's(and yeah,wrists are included),they STARE AT THEM!!!
"you dumb incel's,no girl is going to even notice your wrist." FUCKIN BULLSHIT!! Wrist-cel's are real,THOUSANDS of FHO's agree that if you have bad carpal bone's you might as well KYS. Woman are beyond petty, they are just disgusting.
Thank god i'm not a handlet but this alone won't get me sex.

Juxtaposition6 said:
"huger boner"?

So it gave you a boner for hugging or?

Thank god i'm not a handlet but this alone won't get me sex.

Meant huge. Kek