Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This retard wanted to be Orb number 2 so much

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
1497332426232.jpg

He is too gay faced. I don't get a dopamine rush looking at his face as I do with Orb.

He has better bone structure than Orb.

ironcrusher38 said:
He has better bone structure than Orb.

And yet Orb looks much better.

Sparky said:
He hasn’t got the facial harmony for it

This so much. Facial harmony is king.

Yeah he looks off in this pic. But he looks better than Orb in other pics.

3b2910c798db65b6c1eae09544667eda.gif

He gets so pooped on. There can only be on Orb. Look how much better looking he is, not even the same species.

Fucked up lips, needs thicker brows.

WArVKya.jpg

So hard to morph neck properly. Did he improve?

Here’s a morph I did of him.

o5rtJc3_d.jpg

Shortened his midface, increased focal length/fHWR, made his forehead smaller, have him thicker eyebrows, enhanced his IPD, made his nose thinner, corrected balding spots, made his eyes SLIGHTLY more narrow, made his lower lip thinner, made his lower third wider and gave him thicker eyebrows. Although he still looks gay-ish because of the clothes and hairstyle.

But seriously tho, he just looks bad in that OP’s pic because it’s an unflattering one. He looks way better in other pics.

Octopusgun2 said:

o5rtJc3_d.jpg

Shortened his midface, increased focal length/fHWR, made his forehead smaller, have him thicker eyebrows, enhanced his IPD, made his nose thinner, corrected balding spots, made his eyes SLIGHTLY more narrow, made his lower lip thinner, made his lower third wider and gave him thicker eyebrows. Although he still looks gay-ish because of the clothes and hairstyle.

But seriously tho, he just looks bad in that OP’s pic because it’s an unflattering one. He looks way better in other pics.

You made him look worse, tbh.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
o5rtJc3_d.jpg

You made him look worse, tbh.
Eh i guess lol. I ruined his face harmony...But your morph is definitely 100 times better. Just holy shit at how much a thick neck can enhance someone’s looks. He legit went from weird looking to good looking. I suck at morphing tbh.

Octopusgun2 said:
Eh i guess lol. I ruined his face harmony...But your morph is definitely 100 times better. Just holy shit at how much a thick neck can enhance someone’s looks. He legit went from weird looking to good looking. I suck at morphing tbh.

Just keep at it. You made good adjustments, you just need to know where to apply them. With some practice, you'll be quite good at it, you have the ps skills at least.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Just keep at it. You made good adjustments, you just need to know where to apply them. With some practice, you'll be quite good at it, you have the ps skills at least.
Oh ty. If only morphing existed IRL tho.

I still don't know if dontcomplain was a troll or not
But either way orb is on another level... 
Can you guys actually legitimately imagine waking up next to Orb in the morning?

You'd wake up, rub your eyes , have a nice stretch while yawning.. then you'd look to your right and see this 10/10 aesthetic god next to you. Are you telling me that wouldn't make your day? Your month? Even your year?

Would you run your fingers down through his hair ? I would. Imagine how that would feel. Silky smooth model hair going through your finger tips. God damn. That would be amazing.

Then he would wake up and look at you. He'd say "Hey you" with a cheeky smile on his face while biting his lip.

You'd ask him "Is everything okay? Can I make you break fast??" and he'd say "everything I need is right here in front of me" as he'd playfully punch your shoulder.

You would sit up a little and eye him, looking at his face and slowly down to his chest, down further to his abs , and eventually down to his you know what.

He would look you straight in the eyes and say "Let's do it".

Are you guys really gonna sit there and tell me that wouldn't be awesome?

No homo.

justforlulzandkeks said:
Can you guys actually legitimately imagine waking up next to Orb in the morning?

You'd wake up, rub your eyes , have a nice stretch while yawning.. then you'd look to your right and see this 10/10 aesthetic god next to you. Are you telling me that wouldn't make your day? Your month? Even your year?

Would you run your fingers down through his hair ? I would. Imagine how that would feel. Silky smooth model hair going through your finger tips. God damn. That would be amazing.

Then he would wake up and look at you. He'd say "Hey you" with a cheeky smile on his face while biting his lip.

You'd ask him "Is everything okay? Can I make you break fast??" and he'd say "everything I need is right here in front of me" as he'd playfully punch your shoulder.

You would sit up a little and eye him, looking at his face and slowly down to his chest, down further to his abs , and eventually down to his you know what.

No homo.

I would say "gay", but you're pretty spot on. Enough dopamine to get you through a month. No wonder women want Chad.

justforlulzandkeks said:
No homo.
I would then strip off and let him fuck me bareback