Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Russian mobilization looks huge

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Each year about 750,000 Russian males turn 18, and get called up for their 1 year of mandatory service. But under the laws they can't be deployed to active war zones unless it is in Russia. Hence part of the reason wanting to annex the 4 SE provinces of Ukraine. Same with the Russian reserves, they can't under the law be mobilized and then sent to active war zones unless it is in Russia. Of course, they could change those laws.

Anyway not only is Russia calling up this year's 18 year olds. But they are calling up last year's 18 year olds too. And there is a mass mobilization on top of that of men 20 and older. So we have to be talking at minimum 1 million.. one estimate it is 1.2 million men being called up. That is very significant because before this the standing Russian army was ~1,020,000.

If you look at how broad the call up is though, it looks to be beyond 1.2 million men. Because 1.2 million men would only be something like 1 in 40 Russian males, and the call up seems way bigger than that. Although perhaps not all those being called up will actually be activated into training let alone deployed.

Last edited:
WHEN IS WORLD WAR 3 GONNA START?????????????

It would require one nuke on piece of shit globohomo ukraine and it would end the war quickly

But muh Joe Biden and Western soys say that Russian mobilization IS a huge failure!!!!!!1111

Brutal how sending millions of 18yo to die is OK, but 35yo women sit on their asses or flee to another country to whore. Judging by the past, Russia wont hesitate to sacrifice million of soldiers even for the tiniest victories.

But muh Joe Biden and Western soys say that Russian mobilization IS a huge failure!!!!!!1111

Ya mega cope on the part of Westerners saying that calling up 1 million+ men doesn't matter.

Brutal how sending millions of 18yo to die is OK, but 35yo women sit on their asses or flee to another country to whore. Judging by the past, Russia wont hesitate to sacrifice million of soldiers even for the tiniest victories.

What Russia really needed so far in the war but didn't have, was just masses of infantry to push into cities and other areas and take over in brutal street to street fighting with huge losses on both sides.

fuck soyciety, i want russia to win and they will.
Who knows, depends on how far NATO is willing to go. To be honest Russia cant fight against entire NATO on its own and i doubt anyone will interfere on the Russian side.

Who knows, depends on how far NATO is willing to go. To be honest Russia cant fight against entire NATO on its own and i doubt anyone will interfere on the Russian side.
Who knows maybe China would side with Russia

Ya mega cope on the part of Westerners saying that calling up 1 million+ men doesn't matter.

What Russia really needed so far in the war but didn't have, was just masses of infantry to push into cities and other areas and take over in brutal street to street fighting with huge losses on both sides.
They should have airstriked and napalmed them in quick strikes in the beginning.

Ya that is why I have been arguing we got to send in the Polish and Romanian armies and be ready if Russia goes outside of the 4 SE provinces. If Russia is ok with just the 4 SE provinces I think we have to let them take it, if they can push the Ukrainians out of them.

They should have airstriked and napalmed them in quick strikes in the beginning.

Problem the Russians had is they had like a 10 to 1 artillery advantage.. so that is victory right. Well they are pounding cities down, but the defenders are hiding underground and in large concrete buildings and in sandbag protected places during the hits. So there is losses but after awhile its not that bad for the defenders.

At some point if you want to take the area you have to go in on the ground with masses of infantry and that is where there is going to be huge losses on both sides.

Problem the Russians had is they had like a 10 to 1 artillery advantage.. so that is victory right. Well they are pounding cities down, but the defenders are hiding underground and in large concrete buildings and in sandbag protected places during the hits. So there is losses but after awhile its not that bad for the defenders.

At some point if you want to take the area you have to go in on the ground with masses of infantry and that is where there is going to be huge losses on both sides.
Youre right. If you want an region you need majority of that place to identify same as you and to have your army and police stationed there. Serbia lost Kosovo when they had to retreat Army and the Police, the rest were only formalities.

Youre right. If you want an region you need majority of that place to identify same as you and to have your army and police stationed there. Serbia lost Kosovo when they had to retreat Army and the Police, the rest were only formalities.
Death camps for ukrainians problem solved

Imagine being a Ruscuck, being sent on the front by your local Chad supreme leader, right in time to enjoy winter in the wild, with nothing but a rusty ak 47 and a small ration of dog potty.

My view is China probably would back Russia more fully if the West was threatening to take over Russia.
So do I think. China used west technologies to advance their country, but they aren't under USA ruling

My view is China probably would back Russia more fully if the West was threatening to take over Russia.
China doesn't care about Russia. Actually there's a far east part of Russia that China wouldn't bother to annex some day.

Imagine being a Ruscuck, being sent on the front by your local Chad supreme leader, right in time to enjoy winter in the wild, with nothing but a rusty ak 47 and a small ration of dog potty.
Living in a country where every woman is sky high praised and every guy is ridiculed and dehumanized as an drunken monkey, only to get blown into pieces by westerners bombs.

Good example.. Serbia could have skipped the war part and just let Kosovo go.

Living in a country where every woman is sky high praised and every guy is ridiculed and dehumanized as an drunken monkey, only to get blown into pieces by westerners bombs.
Exactly ... Russia is hell on earth for incels, your own government wants you dead and nobody gives a shit because male lives don't matter. And worse, the russian soldiers are being blamed by the russian medias for their governent mistakes. The entire russian narrative is based on blaming sub8 males.

fuck soyciety, i want russia to win and they will.
Whoever wins this war, your life will remain as shitty as it is. Whoever wins this war, we will have to count thousands of sub8 males deaths for the sake of some mad Chad egotrip.

Tbh Absolutely brutal.

If I'm gonna die in ww3 I demand feet and pussy before death.

If I'm gonna die in ww3 I demand feet and pussy before death.
i saw some pic of chechen soldiers standing next to a ukrainian foid in her apartment, i would be suprised if they didnt rape her and in general rape is probably common af in war because why should your country penalize you for that? it boosts troop morale and you are probably willing to take over the city or more cities in general for more pussy that would be my drive (in GTA Liberty City Stories) and obviously looting shit (that happened in ukraine openly no reason to hide it i heard russians stole alot of smartphones from the civilians)

Could be tomorrow or a 50 years from now, but it's coming...
Righteous you are

Well... want to say smth but got nothing more to say. I am russian, and i hate how this war is going

im in da KAZAKHSTAN, the land of... well, steppes and not much else

Living in very close proximity to Mother Russia
Okay....

Nice to make your acquaintance buddy..

Yeah, I think Ukraine is desperately trying to take the town of Krasny Liman before Russia starts pouring troops in. It would be a another PR win if Ukraine does so.

Each year about 750,000 Russian males turn 18, and get called up for their 1 year of mandatory service. But under the laws they can't be deployed to active war zones unless it is in Russia. Hence part of the reason wanting to annex the 4 SE provinces of Ukraine. Same with the Russian reserves, they can't under the law be mobilized and then sent to active war zones unless it is in Russia. Of course, they could change those laws.

Anyway not only is Russia calling up this year's 18 year olds. But they are calling up last year's 18 year olds too. And there is a mass mobilization on top of that of men 20 and older. So we have to be talking at minimum 1 million.. one estimate it is 1.2 million men being called up. That is very significant because before this the standing Russian army was ~1,020,000.

If you look at how broad the call up is though, it looks to be beyond 1.2 million men. Because 1.2 million men would only be something like 1 in 40 Russian males, and the call up seems way bigger than that. Although perhaps not all those being called up will actually be activated into training let alone deployed.
based Russia. Hopefully they pump those numbers to double digit millions soon.

Putin is so fucking based. I bet NATO ain't gonna do shit and just let Putin teabag Ukraine.

Putin is so fucking based. I bet NATO ain't gonna do shit and just let Putin teabag Ukraine.

Ya NATO is sounding weak to me lately. If the Russian army crosses outside of these 4 SE provinces, and NATO doesn't send more armies in to help Ukraine, then imo NATO will start falling apart.

WHEN IS WORLD WAR 3 GONNA START?????????????
I only want the fucking push up notification when the world war finally begins.
And I was expecting that shit since early 2020.
Come the fuck on stupid jews!
Just push the fucking button or are you sissy bitches?

Ya NATO is sounding weak to me lately. If the Russian army crosses outside of these 4 SE provinces, and NATO doesn't send more armies in to help Ukraine, then imo NATO will start falling apart.
There's no way Nato can accept Ukraine because it will guarantee WW3. I bet they just lay down and suck Putin's dick and let him do whatever he wants. What's Joe Biden gonna do? He's just gonna Mumble incoherently and forget where he is and ask for directions. Germany is buying Russian oil and funding the war. The jewish-controlled western countries are a complete shitshow.

There's no way Nato can accept Ukraine because it will guarantee WW3. I bet they just lay down and suck Putin's dick and let him do whatever he wants. What's Joe Biden gonna do? He's just gonna Mumble incoherently and forget where he is and ask for directions. Germany is buying Russian oil and funding the war. The jewish-controlled western countries are a complete shitshow.

Ya that is why I think NATO would start losing members at that point. Because say Russia took all of Ukraine by force and NATO was too scared to get involved. Ok then Russia added 41 million in Ukraine and the economic resources of the country, and they could probably conscript 500,000+ more soldiers to the Russian army.

At that point Russia would have a huge standing army that is battle hardened, and they could make the next series of demands or they start WW3. Which the 'land for peace' guys in Europe would gladly hand over more countries and I think you would see a couple countries switch sides. The 3 Baltic states that were in the Soviet Union.. Russia wants them back or at minimum NATO out of there and pro-Russian governments installed. Moldova would just get ran over.

On the other hand say Russia was content with the 4 SE provinces of Ukraine and pushes the Ukrainian army out of the rest of the Donbas but the Russian army doesn't go further. That is something the US can easily live with, and NATO could use the argument it wasn't worth starting WW3 over as there were quite a few ethnic Russians in those provinces who wanted to go with Russia.

I think the next steps for NATO if Russia were to try to go outside the 4 SE provinces is sending in the Romanian and Polish armies as mainly a rearguard in large areas of Ukraine. And huge US funding of those countries and supplying weaponry.

Also the US/UK setting up no-fly and no-drive zones in expanding sectors of Ukraine.

“The West will cross every line to preserve this neocolonial system, which allows it to parasitize the world.”

D6CC2245 C16A 4B4B B5AA C1C7CC704D04

“They don’t wish freedom for us. They want us to be a colony. They don’t want cooperation of equals, but pillaging. They want to see us not as a free society, but a crowd of soulless slaves.”

Meanwhille, no one forces women to give birth. Not that giving birth is very dangerous for women due to modern medicine. How someone can believe in a fair and just world if women and men are treated so differently?

Meanwhille, no one forces women to give birth. Not that giving birth is very dangerous for women due to modern medicine. How someone can believe in a fair and just world if women and men are treated so differently?
Aparently woman's body is her choice, while mans body belongs to the state.

tbh
in future both russia and ukraine will be mass brothels

I'm Tired Of Putin And His Pointless War I Wish He Or Someone Else Would Just Shoot Him In The Fucking Head Already.

There's a few problems that have been noted with this though. Lack of morale/resources, winter, residents fleeing, commanders being fired left and right, officers dying at an abnormal rate. Sure Russia can take territory because of this but at what cost? If there's many losses with minimal gains, this may cost Putin his head.