Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site is making me worse

H

haninan

Banned
-
I am getting worse. I thought this site would help me a little with loneliness but it doesn't it feels the same. This site only makes me want to stick to my computer more instead of going to work and doing actual things. im just becoming a creep more than anything and i cant help it. My hate and need for a foid got worse. I like how it feelsi like being an incel and a creep but i dont want to go down this road. I cant even try and make friends in real life anymore. I accidentally used the word foid in front of my co worker. I am a creepy incel that everyone thought i was.

Back to reddit.

Cool. Then pack your bags and fuck off. Good luck and goodbye

I am getting worse. I thought this site would help me a little with loneliness but it doesn't it feels the same. This site only makes me want to stick to my computer more instead of going to work and doing actual things. im just becoming a creep more than anything and i cant help it. My hate and need for a foid got worse. I like how it feelsi like being an incel and a creep but i dont want to go down this road. I cant even try and make friends in real life anymore. I accidentally used the word foid in front of my co worker. I am a creepy incel that everyone thought i was.

haninan

Greycel​

JoinedAug 24, 2023Posts27
Back to reddit.

psychotic_cock69

पाजीता रेपिस्ट​

JoinedAug 27, 2023Posts6

This forum makes me better tbh.
If a place like this where I can conversate with and read stories from fellow brocels did not exist, it would definitely be worse.

You are here for 4 days nigger

then go be around Normies who will secretly hate you and make fun of you when you are not present because of the things you were denied.

Atleast the niggas here can get what you're saying.

"Even though I knew Elliot was creepy,” Dtugg – who agreed to speak on the condition that he be identified solely by his username – told the Guardian, “it was one of the most shocking things that has ever happened to me.”