Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This site is so great

• Thread starter depressedmanlet
  • Start date
D

depressedmanlet

Greycel
I felt bad since I was 5'5 and other guys in the guys who were taller than me had girls holding their hands.

Few days ago I joined this site and I realise I am not the 5'5 manlet suffering from this, others are too. I feel good in this site as it gives me support from fellow incels.

No bro, my 5'2 balding indian janitor friend slays pussy like there's no tomorrow. Just take a shower, get a haircut and work on your personality. God has a plan for you.

You cant be a mod though their requirement is to be 6'3+

No bro, my 5'2 balding indian janitor friend slays pussy like there's no tomorrow. Just take a shower, get a haircut and work on your personality. God has a plan for you.
Ok GrAY

I can't stand half these users on this site but it is entertaining

I felt bad since I was 5'5 and other guys in the guys who were taller than me had girls holding their hands.

Few days ago I joined this site and I realise I am not the 5'5 manlet suffering from this, others are too. I feel good in this site as it gives me support from fellow incels.
5'5 here

You are truely a Truecel I can tell. Only round about 40% of incels on this forum are truecels