Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This song represents how females hurt guys

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
even though i posted this song, but i decided to post another thread about this songs represents all the guys that gets hurt by girls on a daily basis

When the weeknds states at the beginning where he meets the girl he thought she was the one
then the next verse he sings how he tried to help her out like a beta cuck would
when he sings she gave him "comfort" basically he thought he could trust the femmoid
then he proceedly states falling her was the biggest mistake he could ever made
"he puts her on top" meaning he put this bitch on a pedastal. thinking she wasn't like other girls
"He claimed her so proud" meaning he was
Optimistic with this bitch how he felt for her
"When times were rough and made sure he held her close to him" meaning as a bluepilled beta cuck, he thought being a nice guy talking to her she wouldn't friendzoned him
The weeknd states for her to call out his name, This basically means she was hoping for her to notice him and what he has done for her.
But proceedly says if he attempts to kiss her she would give him a chance.
He then says "I want you to stay" meaning, his attempts to befriend the femmoid, he thinks she would give him a chance.
He doesn't care if she likes him or not, but in his bluepilled beta mentality he doesn't mind getting cucked (hence, even though you don't want me)
He proceedly states "why can't you wait, till I fall out of love", in this verse he means that if
He is struggling to cope with himself knowing he trying to accept that he only can be friends with her but cant get over the fact he is in love with his oneitis
"Girl, call out my name, and I'll be on my way and I'll be on my way" here this show's he is a beta bitch boy thinking if he gets acknowledged by the female, he would be on his way.
"I said I didn't feel nothing baby, but I lied" he tried to deny his feelings for her
"I almost cut a piece of myself for your life" he basically gave his life for her even though she treated him like a piece of shit.
"Guess I was just another pit stop" he was just as a beta orbitor, by the femmoid
"'Til you made up your mind" made up her mind cause he was a subhuman idiot and she wanted chad
"You just wasted my time" because he blames her for everything how she wasted his time for never acknowledging him as a person.

This song, represents alot things involving females.