Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this thread is dedicated to ika sama

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i used to be good friends with ika sama before he left or got banned. i remeber he was posting a thread about he dosent have friedns and i said i will be ur friend. its very sad seeing him leave he was a real g always related with the brocels here and gave us a good laugh in his threads. wherever you bro i miss you and i hope you are doing good

He was a good dude used to postmaxx with him, think he is intentionally trying to depart, he posted 2 brag threads within 20 minutes :feelsugh:

He was a good dude used to postmaxx with him, think he is intentionally trying to depart, he posted 2 brag threads within 20 minutes :feelsugh:
oh so he was a fakecel

Dance Shake It Off GIF by MightyMike
Pbs Nature Ocean GIF by Nature on PBS
Dance Turtle GIF by world-weather.ru
Pbs Nature Ocean GIF by Nature on PBS
fun baby GIF
race turtles GIF
turtles floating GIF
turtles eat GIF
turtles applesauce GIF
reminds sea turtles GIF
Vr Swimming GIF
baby race GIF
Love You Wedding GIF by tatprod
Moving On The Move GIF by Woodland Park Zoo
Happy Well Done GIF by MightyMike
Funny Face Love GIF by MightyMike
Fun Win GIF by MightyMike
Non GIF by MightyMike

this post is dedicated to your mom

I wonder how much that dude was lying about?
His height?
His iq?
Was he even black?

he had a 7 inch dick also, big dickcel = fakecel! @yez
Also had girls kiss him, had a gf in middle school, a girl sat in his lap, gave oral to his cousin.

It's over for fakecels

All niggers are fakecels especially those who are 5'8 +

What happened to he?

fakecel ascended

Im sure your friend wasn't a fakecel, maybe he made those brag posts to get banned on purpose. Sometimes people leave the forum because of its' toxicity and maybe thats all it was.

Im sure your friend wasn't a fakecel, maybe he made those brag posts to get banned on purpose. Sometimes people leave the forum because of its' toxicity and maybe thats all it was.
yeah not gonna like this forum is hella toxic

I think he was a larper; he said he was 5'11 but measured shorter multiple times, like around 5'8; he then claimed to have scoliosis, which made his height drastically lower from 5'11 to 5'8 quickly when the condition doesn't work like it as the height is more or less permanent unless fixed.
He claims to be 7 inches despite claiming he measured wrongly before.

yeah not gonna like this forum is hella toxic
Its why i dont be posting too much, i just like to read what everyone says and make my own opinions from it. I would like to be friends with some of yall though

Its why i dont be posting too much, i just like to read what everyone says and make my own opinions from it. I would like to be friends with some of yall though
Sure we can be friends bro I hate being lonely

I think he was a larper; he said he was 5'11 but measured shorter multiple times, like around 5'8; he then claimed to have scoliosis, which made his height drastically lower from 5'11 to 5'8 quickly when the condition doesn't work like it as the height is more or less permanent unless fixed.
He claims to be 7 inches despite claiming he measured wrongly before.
Fucking fakecel jfl

Honestly bro, i hate being lonely too. I'd be glad to be your friend
We can also message each other. This world is evil as a ugly man. Even though i am muslim the blackpill is facts bro