Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This tinder starter pack is accurate af

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
4w60u00y76rz

When I used that cucked app my area was full of roasties like these :feelspuke::soy::feelskek: I bet that when they wanna get dicked down by Chad or Tyrone they suddenly forget all that feminist, antifa and marxist garbage

I have a strong desire to punch such foids

my area has the complete opposite of that tbh... unless they are frauding they are the 6-7/10 typical blonde who takes pictures at the beach for chad

alternative aesthetics but traditional sexual tastes.
also imagine having a convesation with one of those females...

All that just to be fucked by a right-wing "privileged white" and "sexist" Chad with a "toxic personality".

Those BlackPillComics strips on the topic were accurate as fuck.

Meanwhile an unattractive ethnic minority left-wing dude would rarely be allowed to receive a "hello" in those apps and even less get a date.

Last edited:
Thats based tbh extremely accurate.

All commies are clones of each other

The one that disgusted me the most was "I'm bi but much more into girls so if you don't look like young Stalin don't swipe right" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

my area has the complete opposite of that tbh... unless they are frauding they are the 6-7/10 typical blonde who takes pictures at the beach for chad
Same.

Volcel, but I swipe this left

i wouldnt know but i believe you

I don't see "6 ft only" on there

Foids like that deserve to be necked in Minecraft

Bottom line is, you can be an ex-con Nazi sex offender and fuck all these antifa sluts and they'll be begging for more, but only if you're Chad.

I very seldom see those types of foids on tinder tbh. Most of them are just basic sluts, Who refuse to date any men, who likes to piss himself.

most foids on tinder are frauding

All that just to be fucked by a right-wing "privileged white" and "sexist" Chad with a "toxic personality".

Those BlackPillComics strips on the topic were accurate as fuck.

Meanwhile an unattractive ethnic minority left-wing dude would rarely be allowed to receive a "hello" in those apps and even less get a date.

In reality, these far left feminists are the biggest racists and privileged cunts out there. Do you think they’d be willing to date a far left ethnic male or even a white communist soyfag? LOL, hell no. They’re the first in line to hook up with fascist chad.

It’s all a facade. They definitely do not give a fuck about the struggles of the working class. All they care about are the rights of trannies, faggots, and so on. They like to preach about how hard it is for minorities but it’s all virtue signalling. They don’t actually give a fuck about ethnics.

so much fucking degeneracy

what bin did this hoe crawl out of because I have never used tinder but if these are the foids on there so glad I did not, enough to make any man puke.

Different and quirky