Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This website is rude

TF2cel

TF2cel

"Don't be such a baby, ribs grow back"
-
Now i'm up to a 50% warning ban. I fucking swear, if THIS WEBSITE of all places bans me, i'll go ER on you fucks. Treating me like this is what you'd expect from chad and stacy, but NO, I GET IT FROM FELLOW INCELS. PISSED AS FUCK

At least you didnt get banned

Ask admins or moders what you've done and discuss it with them.

Giphy 1

damn 2nd day in and you're already cracking

read the rules

and break them

Doing this the same day i got my katana is not a GOOD IDEA, KATANA BOUGHT TO SLICE UP A MOTHERFUCKER

Go back to inceltears.

ok it's kind of obvious now

Was it the sister thread?

Go to lookism with this bullshit. You're talking as if you aren't incel, but if you are then you're a cuck for saying this trash.

Calm down, why did you got warned again?

You're pretty SUS ngl

it's ok mods are cucks here

Gain some self control and garnER some patieNCe.

I'm the kind of guy who gets banned withing 30 minutes of posting on any website. I even get my posts deleted on wizardchan (fuck that bluepill shithole)

I don't think I have any warning yet and I shitpost all the time. you must be really fucking up l m a o

I'm the kind of guy who gets banned withing 30 minutes of posting on any website. I even get my posts deleted on wizardchan (fuck that bluepill shithole)

I don't think I have any warning yet and I shitpost all the time. you must be really fucking up l m a o
it's because he made a cucktear bait post