Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope This whole forum is a cope in its self

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
there are probably people 100x more blackpilled than us who don't even hang out in forums like these, and truly only get out of bed to shit piss and eat. Why do we even congregate here, what are we achieving? What do you guys see in this place?

This is a cool site and it’s fun to talk to people in a similar situation.

how do you measure being blackpilled?

there are probably people 100x more blackpilled than us who don't even hang out in forums like these, and truly only get out of bed to shit piss and eat. Why do we even congregate here, what are we achieving? What do you guys see in this place?
It's fun, also the foids have always rejected me so here I can shit on them

since when does being blackpilled correlate with who rots the most?
jfl at greycels

You should be here if you enjoy being here, what do you think this place is for? incel rebelion? lmao. if you enjoy interacting with fellow cels stay if not why bother

You should be here if you enjoy being here, what do you think this place is for? incel rebelion? lmao. if you enjoy interacting with fellow cels stay if not why bother
Well I don't enjoy it nor hate it, it just makes me feel not alone

Here you can express yourself openly and with hate.
not like in facebook where you must limit yourself to avoid being punished.

Yes, that is the purpose. Discussion of :blackpill: ideologies as opposed to letting internal frustration reach a "breaking point".

It's the same for the individuals on IncelTears and similar websites.

The master of the blackpills are people like John Jamelske, the rest is just average blackpillers.
Not a nigger who just live the life on the automatic or post on forums.

it is also full of people in the same situation, instead of armies of white knights, who will come out to defend bitches

That's good, but that means the same ideas are being thrown around in an echo chamber of the same people, it's not really being shown to anyone new

Well I don't enjoy it nor hate it, it just makes me feel not alone
Good enough then, maybe you should limit the time you spend here? browse 2/3 hours a day like a healthy incel would do

pointless question tbh. I browse this forum because its amusing or just because it passes the time. there doesn't need to be any other reason

pointless question tbh. I browse this forum because its amusing or just because it passes the time. there doesn't need to be any other reason
these guys want to be high IQ but ask completely pointless questions

Idk, why do people talk with one another at all?
I like not feeling alone.

Incel.is is a extremely pathetic cope but it's the best thing I have

Yes, that is the purpose. Discussion of :blackpill: ideologies as opposed to letting internal frustration reach a "breaking point".
The black pill is not an ideology.

Fucking greycels.

Community and strength(beats rotting alone even if we are weak on a global scale)

Shutup Faggot
:feelsseriously:

This site has saved me from the other end of one of my pistols countless times
:feelsseriously:

All I got is cope, don’t tell me what to do, that’s normfag shit
:dafuckfeels:

The blackpill pill is very limited in scope unfortunately.

Imagine gatekeeping being a hopeless virgin LOL, when I go apeshit in csgo I'll start with all the other incel genetic scum like me

its a joke fbi man watching me

Last edited:
Why do we even congregate here
Bored and waiting for video games from the year of Satan 2021 to release and disappoint me
What do you guys see in this place?
Other losers (or, more likely, people LARPing as losers) that I can relate to without getting tossed to the side like garbage whenever I try to participate. It seems you are equating rotting with being blackpilled. Why? When armed with knowledge of Lookism most will still try to maximize their genes to get laid. See: Bodybuilding spaces and looksmax.
My thoughts exactly

well I could head over to reddit and interact with a cuck or a f*id. but I rather not :feelsYall:

So what if its a cope? We need to cope anyway.

There are 'good' copes and 'bad' copes, I would say this is the former.

A non-cucked community on internet at least

the leave if you dont like it:worryfeels:

Come to think of it, posting on this forum incorporates some principles of Jungian shadow-work.
You acknowledge and express darker thoughts in safe envoirment, without acting on them.
Interesting.

also its a place where people accept the blackpill and where we share common ideas just as all other communities

Nigger