Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this world is worthless

gorilla warfare

gorilla warfare

Recruit
★★
It was narrated that Sahl bin Sa’d said:
“We were with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) in Dhul-Hulaifah, when we saw a dead sheep lifting its leg (because of bloating). He said: ‘Don’t you think this is worthless to its owner? By the One in Whose hand is my soul, this world is more worthless to Allah than this (dead sheep) is to its owner. If this world was worth the wing of a mosquito to Allah, the disbeliever would not have a drop to drink from it.’”
Sunan Ibn Majah 4110

thanks, @gorilla warfare

Yet God made the world. Why would he make something that is worthless? Is he only capable of making worthless things?

Yet God made the world. Why would he make something that is worthless? Is he only capable of making worthless things?
Therefore the world is not worthless.

It is only worth very little. Like a mosquito wing.

If I had a metric ton of mosquito wings, I could use it as fertilizer. But a single mosquito wing would still be worth very very very little.

Likewise, a God that can make trillions of galaxies would care very little for a tiny little planet where the apes are still thinking foids should be treated as if those were people.

Last edited:
Is he only capable of making worthless things?
no
And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.
quran 29:64

Therefore the world is not worthless.

It is only worth very little. Like a mosquito wing.

If I had a metric ton of mosquito wings, I could use it as fertilizer. But a single mosquito wing would still be worth very very very little.

Likewise, a God that can make trillions of galaxies would care very little for a tiny little planet where the apes are still thinking foids should be treated as if those were people.
What is the worth of the whole Universe to God then?

no
And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.
quran 29:64
What’s something he made that isn’t worthless?

What is the worth of the whole Universe to God then?
I don't know.

But if God made this, He must be glad and content with it. Lest He would have made another.

How many planets are there in this universe with quintillions of galaxies? More than there are mosquito wings on Earth, I'd guess.

Last edited: